There are 278 users in the forums

Bradford had audio difficulties @ the Panthers in a 20-10 victory

Shop 49ers game tickets
As a longtime Alex Smith supporter, watching Bradford this year changed my mind about Alex. Bradford was the final straw that broke the camels' back.
Bradford perfoms extremely with a crappy oline, performs well with unknowns other than Stephen Jackson, is a VOCAL LEADER /CHEERLEADER/MOTIVATOR on the sidelines and in the huddle,constantly being vocal, and as we saw last Sunday, can adjust to b.s. like not getting the plays in all day because of mic problems.

Bradford is a badass.

CP/AT YDS TD INT
S. Bradford 25/32 191 2 0
But, but, but...his stats are comparable to Alex's this year.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
As a longtime Alex Smith supporter, watching Bradford this year changed my mind about Alex. Bradford was the final straw that broke the camels' back.
Bradford perfoms extremely with a crappy oline, performs well with unknowns other than Stephen Jackson, is a VOCAL LEADER /CHEERLEADER/MOTIVATOR on the sidelines and in the huddle,constantly being vocal, and as we saw last Sunday, can adjust to b.s. like not getting the plays in all day because of mic problems.

Bradford is a badass.

CP/AT YDS TD INT
S. Bradford 25/32 191 2 0

Homie they just drafted the wrong qb in Smith. It's evident and well known. Just gotta shed those tears and move on. Bradford is what a real number 1 draft pick is supposed to look like.

Bradford is a badass.

So is Troy Smith..he won his first game with the same team Alex was using
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:

Bradford is a badass.

So is Troy Smith..he won his first game with the same team Alex was using

I really don't like those 3rd and draws.

Spencers' INT was clutch , so was Manny Lawson's forced fumble.

This defense is the sh*t . It's this oline that's lacking anything good.
A lot of people here were throwin' me under the bus cause I saw this happening.

Bradford is the type of QB that will not only grow on his own feet, but his talent/moxy will surge a large maturation process to the guys surrounding him. (Like Matt Ryan, Sam's a guy who can get everybody on the same page, and he isn't afraid to hurt anybody's 'feelings' over it.)

Dude played a pro system out of OU with beast accuracy, and was always graded high in the 'leadership' department, Sam was always going to be the 'real' deal.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
A lot of people here were throwin' me under the bus cause I saw this happening.

Bradford is the type of QB that will not only grow on his own feet, but his talent/moxy will surge a large maturation process to the guys surrounding him. (Like Matt Ryan, Sam's a guy who can get everybody on the same page, and he isn't afraid to hurt anybody's 'feelings' over it.)

Dude played a pro system out of OU with beast accuracy, and was always graded high in the 'leadership' department, Sam was always going to be the 'real' deal.

The only flaw that I can see right now is that college injury. Other than that, dude is LEGIT.

Wish we had him.
WHy God, Why???
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
WHy God, Why???

Don't trip.

Luck looks like a future NFL starter.
Why does it take a Bradford to figure this out?

Okay okay get off his nutz....Our purpose is to beat the guy.

Mr. Bradford say hello to Mr. Willis.........
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
WHy God, Why???

Don't trip.

Luck looks like a future NFL starter.

we are currently number 7 on the draft board. we are not getting luck.
two bradford threads in Niner Talk....
Bradford is gonna own us for years to come until we get our QB.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Bradford only has 3 completions when he thew the ball over 20 yards.

Bradford only has 27 completions on 68 attempts when he throws the ball over 10 yards.

Alex "Captain Check-down" Smith has 27 completions on 67 attempts when he throws the ball over 10 yards.

Bradford has 50 more pass attempts than Alex Smith.

Bradford's QB rating when removing passes made behind the line of scrimmage is 64.3.

Let's wait and see what happens if/when they open up the offense and he starts to pass more down field before we crown him, eh?

DISCLAIMER: These stats are taken from ESPN.com and may be wrong. Ok.... They probably are wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone