LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 307 users in the forums

Merriman to bills

Shop 49ers game tickets
So far he's a no show. Probably not the smartest financial decision given the impending strike...then again, neither was trying to play on a knee with virtually nothing holding it in place. Anybody know what the procedure is in the event that this guy chooses not to report?
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
So far he's a no show. Probably not the smartest financial decision given the impending strike...then again, neither was trying to play on a knee with virtually nothing holding it in place. Anybody know what the procedure is in the event that this guy chooses not to report?

He'll be in tomorrow...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81bdb9f7/article/bills-expect-merriman-to-report-friday-could-play-nov-14?module=HP_headlines
You know for a fact he doesn't wanna go to Buffalo!
damn hahaha. He's leaving the sunshine in Diego to some nice snow over there lol.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
they now have Maybin and Hasbin

LMAO
Adam_Schefter

Can't make this up. RT @salmaiorana: 15 minutes into his 1st practice with Bills, Shawne Merriman tweaked his right leg and left field.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam_Schefter

Can't make this up. RT @salmaiorana: 15 minutes into his 1st practice with Bills, Shawne Merriman tweaked his right leg and left field.

Where are all the Merriman fan boys who don't realize that this guy is a has been now that he can't have his juice? Glad the organization passed on him. He's done.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Adam_Schefter

LOL!!! quick give this give some testosterone cypionate
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Adam_Schefter

LOL!!! quick give this give some testosterone cypionate

Lol I bet he has b***h tits!!

Adam_Schefter

Merriman said "F*** these fools in Buffalo, I'm sitting on IR the rest of the season instead of freezing my ass off out here"
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Where are all the Merriman fan boys who don't realize that this guy is a has been now that he can't have his juice? Glad the organization passed on him. He's done.

Not a Merriman fanboy and I did not care whether or not we made a waiver claim for him however he did post double digit sacks AFTER the steroid scandal. So your point is negated.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Not a Merriman fanboy and I did not care whether or not we made a waiver claim for him however he did post double digit sacks AFTER the steroid scandal. So your point is negated.

Actually, it isn't.

The results of cycling off steroids are much more severe to the joints, knees and bones of the human body.

Merriman's injury problems can be directly linked to steroid use.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:

Actually, it isn't.

The results of cycling off steroids are much more severe to the joints, knees and bones of the human body.

The point was that he showed he could produce without the juice. But yes, his injury issues now are likely related to juicing.
Originally posted by redrathman:

Actually, it isn't.

The point was that he showed he could produce without the juice. But yes, his injury issues now are likely related to juicing.

You are putting too much weight into stats. Everybody knows there are those who benefit from pressure and those who cause it. Not to say Sacks is a useless stat but you better back it up with watching the games too.

I watch plenty of Chargers football. I remember that year. The Chargers Defense was doing really good and Merriman looked like a shell of his former self. His teammates were making him look really good, which was a reversal of roles, because while he was on the juice, he was making his teammates look really good.

I can say with a lot of confidence, Merriman truly does look like a guy who really needed the juice, because without it he was very very average. Now that you add in injury prone, I am not sure why anybody would want him.

Oh yeah I forgot, name recognition and its affect on short term ticket sales.
Share 49ersWebzone