• Otter
  • Veteran
valrod has a disappoint.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by backontop:
I don't understand why the Bills would acquire Merriman. He doesn't really match their defensive scheme.

They run a 3-4.

They want to go back to the 4-3.

No, they HAVE to go back the 4-3 but they want to play the 3-4
I can't imagine him wanting to be there.
Championship
Poor guy
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
There was nothing we could've done, but this just sucks. I really believe he could've made our defense a bit more better with his presence. Stupid Bills just couldn't resist.
America is a big country with various popular sports and American football is one of them. NFL, the National Football League, is the highest level of professional American football in the United States. The hot sport also makes NFL Jerseys more and more popular. It represents a fashion, no matter you are sport fans or not. Nowadays everyone is getting involved in NFL gear and make money from the NFL jerseys because it becomes a growing business.
But how to get into & make money from it? It is necessary to investigate the marketing and make some researches on NFL Jerseys before you begin it. Then find a reliable wholesaler & build a good cooperation with them. At present, most people prefer to on-line business due to its convenience. There are lots of NFL Jerseys wholesalers and choose reliable one is very important. Some of wholesalers send you nothing even they receive money. Secondly, the low price is also very important due to strongly competitive markets. The lower price you get, the more profit you will make. Meanwhile, you also need compare the quality of the NFL Jerseys. Most wholesalers are in China and they provide low price with high quality of the NFL Jerseys.
America is a big country with various popular sports and American football is one of them. NFL, the National Football League, is the highest level of professional American football in the United States. The hot sport also makes NFL Jerseys more and more popular. It represents a fashion, no matter you are sport fans or not. Nowadays everyone is getting involved in NFL gear and make money from the NFL jerseys because it becomes a growing business.
But how to get into & make money from it? It is necessary to investigate the marketing and make some researches on NFL Jerseys before you begin it. Then find a reliable wholesaler & build a good cooperation with them. At present, most people prefer to on-line business due to its convenience. There are lots of NFL Jerseys wholesalers and choose reliable one is very important. Some of wholesalers send you nothing even they receive money. Secondly, the low price is also very important due to strongly competitive markets. The lower price you get, the more profit you will make. Meanwhile, you also need compare the quality of the NFL Jerseys. Most wholesalers are in China and they provide low price with high quality of the NFL Jerseys.
Ahhhh spam
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
haha Have fun in Buffalo Shawne!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
they now have Maybin and Hasbin

At first I was like...

But then I was like...
Originally posted by xingqiang:

So if I follow you, what you're saying is I should buy low and sell high?
Originally posted by ghostrider:

"The hot sport"

Oh noes...BANNED! That'll teach Merriman to post SPAM on this forum just to show his frustration for being claimed by Buffalo.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Damn! That's what I have been doing wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone