LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Shanahan has gone off the deep end

Shop 49ers game tickets
First the situation with Haynesworth (who admittedly is an ass) that could have been handled with better psychology, then the issue with McKnabb and now, trying out Russell? Is he freakin' insane? Russell? If he thought Haynesworth is a head case..........
I've always liked Shanahan, but this is bordering on the inexplicable! I'm at a loss as to why anyone, no matter how despearte, would give Russell another chance.
First off, Yes. Secondly only after the bye week
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
First the situation with Haynesworth (who admittedly is an ass) that could have been handled with better psychology, then the issue with McKnabb and now, trying out Russell? Is he freakin' insane? Russell? If he thought Haynesworth is a head case..........
I've always liked Shanahan, but this is bordering on the inexplicable! I'm at a loss as to why anyone, no matter how despearte, would give Russell another chance.

Closet Skins fan?

Busted!

Shanahan >>>>> your opinion of him.

I hate that he delivered two rings to Smell-way, but the man knows what he's doing.

The sh!t's chess, it ain't checkers.

LOL at the silent K.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Sing loves the attention Shanny and Chilly are getting at this point in the season.
Originally posted by redrathman:

LOL at the silent K.

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

I hate that he delivered two rings to Smell-way, but the man knows what he's doing.

I thought that was Terrell Davis who did that.
Originally posted by English:

and a qb named elway too.
Shanahan said McNabb does not have the "Cardiovascular endurance" to run a two-minute drill.

McNabb has looked kinda chunky (no pun intended) this season.

Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Shanahan said McNabb does not have the "Cardiovascular endurance" to run a two-minute drill.

He looks chunky every season.

-
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

He looks chunky every season.

-

Too much of that Chunky soup
They were also working out JP Losman. Watching Shanahan up close really sheds a lot of light on why he was ran out of Denver. the dude is more about himself and his son than anything else. He treats the media, and fans as if they are retards.
Originally posted by niner_empire:
Originally posted by English:

and a qb named elway too.

Is that the qb who was well known for, um, not winning super bowls previously? Or was that a different qb named John Elway who managed to lose 3 Super Bowls when he didn't have Terrell Davis?

Tell me about it. Shanny of all people should know that he's an effin bum! No matter how much McNabb struggles, you can't possibly think JMR is even an option. Heck, I'd rather try an UDFA QB than him...no kidding.
Share 49ersWebzone