LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Would you like the niners to claim Randy Moss?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Shaj:
Moss would probably catch most of those Troy Smith Hail-Mary passes....

yea right. judging by those half-hearted attempts that he made in Minnesota he would not even try to go for those passes. He is a disaster waiting to happen like T.O. on every other team................... except ours lolz
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
F*ck Randy Moss.

Not a team player, jogs and walks when the play isn't designed for him.

To be winners, you have to be like the S.F.Giants...TEAM MOTHERFU**IN PLAYERS

^^^ THE TRUTH!!
[ Edited by BleedRandG on Nov 2, 2010 at 7:28 PM ]
watch him go to the seahawks and torch our asses.
He would only want to go to a winner(he wouldn't try on a bad team), which means the NFC west is off limits.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
Originally posted by Janitor:
No no a million times no! This asshat has been kicked of 3 teams, and that's no coincidence. You think he's going to come to a lousy team like SF and be happy and quiet?

We don't need this moron ruining the 49ers reputation. We may have morons, but we don't have a*****es like him. I can't believe anyone on this board thinks this is a good idea.

LMAO Reputation? WHAT reputation? we're the laughing stock of the NFL!!!...
Our Owners are dumbazzes, our coach is wack, Our players dont know how to finish games, we gave 1 player 6 years to develope and shown nothing for it.. we're down to our 3rd string QB and you want to talk about Reputation?
Randy Moss has more talent than all of our WR's Combined. Rent the b*****d for the rest of this miserable season and let him go after.. at least put fan's in the stands especially since the Yorks want a new stadium.. you cant really generate revenue with a 2-6 team.
and get a third or fourth round compensation pick. Wow, it should be done. He may say, "man, the 49ers gave me this opportunity. Im going to show them they made the right decision." Sounds like that could come out if his mouth.

Pick his ass up sing
My only question is who do we cut? I may sound crazy but I don't want to get rid of zeigler for him. On the other hand, I really thought Morgan was going to be a steal, but he is quickly proving me WRONG so bring up Z on the depth and then cut james at cb.

Not a fan of getting moss, but if we have to cut someone let it be Norris
Oh yeah! I swear I forgot about him. Cut him

How about cutting Jason Hill for him!
Originally posted by JDog:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
Originally posted by Janitor:
No no a million times no! This asshat has been kicked of 3 teams, and that's no coincidence. You think he's going to come to a lousy team like SF and be happy and quiet?

We don't need this moron ruining the 49ers reputation. We may have morons, but we don't have a*****es like him. I can't believe anyone on this board thinks this is a good idea.

LMAO Reputation? WHAT reputation? we're the laughing stock of the NFL!!!...
Our Owners are dumbazzes, our coach is wack, Our players dont know how to finish games, we gave 1 player 6 years to develope and shown nothing for it.. we're down to our 3rd string QB and you want to talk about Reputation?
Randy Moss has more talent than all of our WR's Combined. Rent the b*****d for the rest of this miserable season and let him go after.. at least put fan's in the stands especially since the Yorks want a new stadium.. you cant really generate revenue with a 2-6 team.
and get a third or fourth round compensation pick. Wow, it should be done. He may say, "man, the 49ers gave me this opportunity. Im going to show them they made the right decision." Sounds like that could come out if his mouth.

Pick his ass up sing
My only question is who do we cut? I may sound crazy but I don't want to get rid of zeigler for him. On the other hand, I really thought Morgan was going to be a steal, but he is quickly proving me WRONG so bring up Z on the depth and then cut james at cb.

Not a fan of getting moss, but if we have to cut someone let it be Norris
Oh yeah! I swear I forgot about him. Cut him

How about cutting Jason Hill for him!

or david carr. they dont trust him to throw the ball anyway.
Sure, why not? What do we have to lose? At worst, he'll finish out the season as a 49er, then he'll hit the FA market! If it goes wrong, Singletary gets fired anyway. Just picture Gore, V. Davis, Ginn, Crabtree, and Moss all on the field together! We have been running more 3 WR sets over the last few weeks. It could work.
Moss helped the Vikings (who are better than us, talent-wise) to a 1-3 record. He's not going to help this team... he will bring this team down.

PASS!!!!!
Originally posted by MILFS:
Too bad we wouldn't utilize him to his strengths.

EX: Westbrook

It wouldn't even matter if he did actually come here.

Sad but true...
Yes, because he at least forces the opposing team to gameplan for him. Even if Moss does nothing but sulk, it's not like he can make this team even worse than it already is.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM ]

Well there you have it, We ain't gettin Moss...

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2010/11/niners-to-pass-1.html
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I'm fine with that.

But I hope that he does not end up on another NFC West team.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I'm fine with that.

But I hope that he does not end up on another NFC West team.

I won't believe it until I hear it directly from the horse's mouth. You know what they say, "Opinions are like a*****es..."

Looks like no Merriman either..

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Nov 3, 2010 at 3:24 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Looks like to Merriman either..

-9fA

watch both these guys perform at a high level the rest of the season front office definitely showing a lack of fortitude if they don't even bother to go after either of these guys.
Share 49ersWebzone