LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 183 users in the forums

Would you like the niners to claim Randy Moss?

Shop 49ers game tickets
F*ck Randy Moss.

Not a team player, jogs and walks when the play isn't designed for him.

To be winners, you have to be like the S.F.Giants...TEAM MOTHERFU**IN PLAYERS
At the moment I'm kind of indifferent. If we do get him, than that's cool, I'd look forward to that. If not, oh well, no biggie. But yeah, I would NOT like seeing him team up with Bradford.
Yes i'd claim him if i were the Niners, just to keep him away from the Rams, or any division rival...
Yes.

He is still good. But it won't happen.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes.

Hence the reason why I am indifferent. Knowing this organization, they'd never pull a move like this.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes.

Hence the reason why I am indifferent. Knowing this organization, they'd never pull a move like this.

I know they won't. But somebody will. And he will still be good.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Yes i'd claim him if i were the Niners, just to keep him away from the Rams, or any division rival...

I agree. That's the last thing we need coming off a bye week, facing Randy Moss and Mr. hot hand Sam Bradford.

I hope we claim him just to piss him off, hey, didn't Moss dis Jerry Rice???
f**k it! Bring him in to this circus!
Sing and Moss............
From all reports he is only a headache to coaches. Owners and teammates love the guy. Percy Harvin is reportedly vey upset that moss is gone because Randy was working with him a lot.

I wouldn't mind having him around knowing that he could be a good locker room guy that wouldn't put up with sing's crap.

Dude's a quitter.

Everyone in the league knows this.

He runs half speed on running plays etc.

Sing would make him tap like he did with Coffee and Balmer.
No, Bill Belichick, knew what he was doing, you can't cure cancer, but you can cut it out!

Look at why he was cut from Minnesota, if he is unhappy there why would he be happy here? We know Moss does not preform if he is not happy.

Remember Moss with the Raiders, he does not like loosing, and WILL not put out the effort to make a bad team good.

Moss is old and done! Besides as bad as this team is do we really want national media attention, let's just suck silently out here on the west cost with nobody looking. Firing Singletary should be our next national story, of course a miracle turn around would be a great national story.

Saddly Randy Moss is not the answer!
Quote:
The Tennessee Titans, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks and Miami Dolphins are among teams considering a waiver claim on Randy Moss, league sources told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora on Tuesday.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Too bad we wouldn't utilize him to his strengths.

EX: Westbrook

It wouldn't even matter if he did actually come here.
I'm not going to be sad when we don't pick him up (we won't even make an attempt to get him), but even you guys who are adamantly against it have to admit that if we got Moss it would make the rest of the season actually worth watching. You can all call him names now but if we had him you'd be on the edge of your seat every time we have the ball instead of going to the bathroom or getting a snack.
Share 49ersWebzone