There are 284 users in the forums

Would you like the niners to claim Randy Moss?

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=76041

If the niners pick up moss I will not be happy. There is a reason why he has been dumped by 2 teams in less than a month. I dont know about you, but I think Moss would be a bad role model for Crabtree and the other young WR's. What do you guys think?
I wouldn't pay much attention to a writer who can't spell "Claim" lol.
Originally posted by BleedRandG:

If the niners pick up moss I will not be happy. There is a reason why he has been dumped by 2 teams in less than a month. I dont know about you, but I think Moss would be a bad role model for Crabtree and the other young WR's. What do you guys think?

Moss would be dope if we brought him in. we have something the other teams he was on recently dont have and thats VD and another #1 WR in Crabtree. with all 3 of them and Gore in the backfield other teams are f**ked. our QBs can throw deep and Moss can jump ball better than anyone. singletary is only good for one thing and thats attitude adjustments, he sucks at everything else but the man can probably control Moss
Originally posted by bracus:
I wouldn't pay much attention to a writer who can't spell "Claim" lol.

Yeah, you have a point there...lulz
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Moss would be dope if we brought him in. we have something the other teams he was on recently dont have and thats VD and another #1 WR in Crabtree. with all 3 of them and Gore in the backfield other teams are f**ked. our QBs can throw deep and Moss can jump ball better than anyone. singletary is only good for one thing and thats attitude adjustments, he sucks at everything else but the man can probably control Moss

yea, but that is what they say about T.O. right? I think he has such a poor attitude that it would ultimately downplay his vertical threat. I we do pick him up I hope that Sing makes sure he knows that he cannot BS around.
Bring a guy with motivational issues to a 2-6 team for leadership purposes? No thank you.
Nope

IBTL
I don't like his attitude one bit. But his big play ability could be a nice weapon for Mike Johnson so I am impartial.
Too bad we wouldn't utilize him to his strengths.

EX: Westbrook

It wouldn't even matter if he did actually come here.
it would be pretty cool if we had Moss i have to admit..even though it's prob not a very good idea! it would be a love/hate thing for me

probably not going to happen
did you really make two threads about this?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

yea, but that is what they say about T.O. right? I think he has such a poor attitude that it would ultimately downplay his vertical threat. I we do pick him up I hope that Sing makes sure he knows that he cannot BS around.

i think Moss isnt half as big a headcase as T.O. is. Moss was b***hing in Minnesota because that team is completely retarded and on Favre's dick even tho he's single handedly dragging them into the dirt. they were using him as a decoy just like new england. on this team he would instantly be our best option and having VD and Crabs on the field will also keep the safeties from shading over him all the time. its a win win for everyone involved i think.
We need some excitement on offense. Now that we have a qb who can buy time and heave it down field, why not? Not like we destroying any team chemistry.
You pick up Moss just so the Rams can't.

The Rams could use a nice rental right now.

No breaks for the divisional teams. You mess with them any chance you get.
Share 49ersWebzone