LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Matt Hasslebeck has a minor concussion

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
From the beating the Raiders put on him. If he plays against the Giants, does he become the next quarterback to be injured by the Giants defense? This would definately give the 49ers a chance to make the playoffs at 6-10...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81bcc0ba/article/hasselbeck-suffers-concussion-de-bryants-injury-significant-?module=HP_headlines
If he goes and Troy Smith becomes the 'white' Shaun Hill, every team in the NFC West will be neck and neck by week 14.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If he goes and Troy Smith becomes the 'white' Shaun Hill, every team in the NFC West will be neck and neck by week 14.

At 5 and 7?
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

At 5 and 7?

That's all it'll take!

I can't stand him. I hope the seacocks lose every game and douchebag Carroll stop cheering like a f****t on the sidelines every single play
Originally posted by MILFS:

I can't stand him. I hope the seacocks lose every game and douchebag Carroll stop cheering like a f****t on the sidelines every single play

OMG i love this post
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

OMG i love this post

MILFS did I say I love you. You just said the exact feeling I have. I will always remember Week 1 beating as long as Pete Carroll is coaching in the NFL. I want him to keep losing. Hate that f#cker. I remember the way he celebrated I felt that he was mocking us. He is so unproffesional.
Originally posted by nothing03:

OMG i love this post

MILFS did I say I love you. You just said the exact feeling I have. I will always remember Week 1 beating as long as Pete Carroll is coaching in the NFL. I want him to keep losing. Hate that f#cker. I remember the way he celebrated I felt that he was mocking us. He is so unproffesional.

Same here. I can't stand watching that f'n hyperactive idiot running up and down the sideline like a kid with terets on a sugar rush. Everytime he does it I pray that he trips on some cables and busts his sorry ass.
No biggie for Seattle. Hasslebeck is a shell of his former self.

Whitehurst could be just an effective for them.
Don't worry at this rate the Giants D will put him on a stretcher

He is out this weekend. Charlie Whitehurst come on down
Originally posted by nothing03:

OMG i love this post

At least his players are having fun and he is energetic on the sidelines I love it, he will bring Seattle back they are not very talented right now but hes a good coach. Something were missing
Share 49ersWebzone