LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 127 users in the forums

Week 8 NFL Games

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
hmmm..Favre sure seemed fine in the post-game interview after being carried off like a giant grey-haired baby.

Please don't talk too much smack about Favre; after all he took a solid hit to the vagina.

one of these days I hope a defender gets stuck in his vagina and he gets flagged for holding.

Brings new meaning to "penetration," "leading with his head," and "illegal c*nt-tact."
i don't want the cowboys to have a higher pick than us they better start winning games
Originally posted by teeohh:
i don't want the cowboys to have a higher pick than us they better start winning games

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

wtf was that?
Didn't take long for Moss to become a little hoe again. Viking implosion, Cowboys implosion, and 49er implosion. Glad we aren't alone in this
So in my bets I've yet again came down to me and some other dude we both have the colts so it's coming down to points he has 46 points combine I have 63 so I need high 50's or 60 what u guys think does it look good for me?[/indent]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

wtf was that?

the only on target pass Kitna has ever thrown and he wasn't even looking

Poor John
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
All Touchdowns from Sunday
Share 49ersWebzone