Del Rio
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner
John Fox
McDaniel's
Marvin Lewis
Chan Gailey

You think Buffalo pulls the plug on Gailey after 1 season?

I would
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love Josh McDaniels

Originally posted by FL9er:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AjSyyU7F9XqJanapSK6pYGFDubYF?slug=ms-fridayofferings102910

Quote:
• San Francisco 49ers: I’m reasonably confident that Mike Singletary will survive the season, as long as he doesn’t do something utterly irrational and embarrassing that forces team president Jed York’s hand. On second thought, I’m only somewhat confident that Singletary – who dropped trou in his first game as Niners coach two years ago – will make it through the season. More important, I’m very confident that he won’t be the Niners coach in 2011.

Possible replacement: Jim Harbaugh. This one makes way too much sense. Harbaugh, who has done such a tremendous job turning around Stanford’s program, could slide into this gig without having to call the movers, and if the Niners keep losing, he might even be able to snag his current quarterback, Andrew Luck, with the No. 1 overall pick.

And on that note, I wish all of you the best of luck on your hell-raising but safe holiday weekend.

This!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
McDaniels

Its only his second year.

and the broncos are 4-13 in their last 17 games, there are grumblings already that he is on the hot seat

They better throw in the Tebow Christ soon then.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by FL9er:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AjSyyU7F9XqJanapSK6pYGFDubYF?slug=ms-fridayofferings102910

Quote:
• San Francisco 49ers: I’m reasonably confident that Mike Singletary will survive the season, as long as he doesn’t do something utterly irrational and embarrassing that forces team president Jed York’s hand. On second thought, I’m only somewhat confident that Singletary – who dropped trou in his first game as Niners coach two years ago – will make it through the season. More important, I’m very confident that he won’t be the Niners coach in 2011.

Possible replacement: Jim Harbaugh. This one makes way too much sense. Harbaugh, who has done such a tremendous job turning around Stanford’s program, could slide into this gig without having to call the movers, and if the Niners keep losing, he might even be able to snag his current quarterback, Andrew Luck, with the No. 1 overall pick.

And on that note, I wish all of you the best of luck on your hell-raising but safe holiday weekend.

This!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
High Chance:

Mike Singletary - SF
Jack Del Rio - JAX
John Fox - CAR
Wade Phillips - DAL
Lovie Smith - CHI

Medium Chance:

Norv Turner - SD
Josh McDaniels - DEN
Marvin Lewis - CIN

Low Chance:

Tom Cable - OAK
Brad Childress - MIN
Tom Coughlin - NYG (retirement, not fired)
Originally posted by GEEK:
High Chance:

Mike Singletary - SF
Jack Del Rio - JAX
John Fox - CAR
Wade Phillips - DAL
Lovie Smith - CHI

Medium Chance:

Norv Turner - SD
Josh McDaniels - DEN
Marvin Lewis - CIN

Low Chance:

Tom Cable - OAK
Brad Childress - MIN

giants are winning the super bowl this year !
McDaniels

and the broncos are 4-13 in their last 17 games, there are grumblings already that he is on the hot seat

id love him as our OC..
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
High Chance:

Mike Singletary - SF
Jack Del Rio - JAX
John Fox - CAR
Wade Phillips - DAL
Lovie Smith - CHI

Medium Chance:

Norv Turner - SD
Josh McDaniels - DEN
Marvin Lewis - CIN

Low Chance:

Tom Cable - OAK
Brad Childress - MIN

I think you gotta move Lovie Smith down to medium. They are tied for the division lead right?

I am coming around to Jim Harbaugh, his intensity and offensive style is fun to watch. Its not just fake intensity like Singeltary but actually backed up with solid game planning. Everyone saw last year how he destroyed SC and Pete Carrol. The duo of Luck/Harbaugh would be a nice start for the team next year.
High Chance:

Mike Singletary - SF
Jack Del Rio - JAX
John Fox - CAR
Wade Phillips - DAL
Lovie Smith - CHI

Medium Chance:

Norv Turner - SD
Josh McDaniels - DEN
Marvin Lewis - CIN

Low Chance:

Tom Cable - OAK
Brad Childress - MIN

John Fox is in the last year of his deal. Its not really being fired if they don't bring you back when your contract runs out.
McDaniels

so what? do usee any improvement there?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

You think Buffalo pulls the plug on Gailey after 1 season?
they should rather pull the plug on the guy who drafted cj spiller over an OT, dan williams or jimmy clausen (twice!!!)
[ Edited by communist on Oct 30, 2010 at 6:56 PM ]
Singletary
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner
John Fox
Brad Childress
Gailey
McDaniels
Marvin Lewis
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love Josh McDaniels

ugh!!!!!! Mcdaniels? so he could trade away all our talent and then get fired? got rid of all their offensive talent: cutler, marshall, sheffler. Mike nolan fixed their defense, he cans him too. f**k Mcdaniels, thats why denver is in last place right now in their division and with us and a few select others at the bottom of the NFL barrel.
Share 49ersWebzone