Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
QB that throws too many ints in key situations
sketchy O-line
frustrated running back
frustrated tight end
secondary that consistently gets torched
hc on the hot seat.

ownership that won't do anything about it.

what team is this.

49ers?
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
The parallels are unmistakable.

Other than Romo Atually having a couple of great seasons...he's looking more and more like Alex. I'm sure Jerry Jones is ecstatic.

Romo is much much better than Alex Smith.

not by much

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=5209

4 seasons of QB rating in the 90's..2 4k seasons..Romo >>>>>>>>> Smith by miles

lol, Romo is overrated and proves it year after year yet people think he is good

He is overrated but the Cowboys and their players always are. But Romo is good, not great, but good. Its pathetic listening to the media trying to find ways for their beloved Cowboys to bounce back.
He's overrated because the media always makes Cowboys players seem better than they really are

but Alex is nowhere near the QB Romo is..not even close.

LOL
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Chief:
Warrior, say what you will about Romo but he was trying to get back in the game and his s**t is broke. Alex has a bruise and was iced and padless in like 3 minutes.

Lol, just saying.

Maybe you forget all those games alex played with a separated shoulder in 2007.

Lol, just saying

most of your posts are retarded, and this one is especially so

Lol, so pointed out the obvious is retarded? It's just the truth, Romo tried to get back in the game right?

How is being an observer of the facts retarded?

I have always wanted Alex Smith to succeed, but he hasn't and I don't think he will. Maybe in a year or two I will eat crow. If so, whatever, if that time comes I will gladly admit I was wrong. At this point however, you have no right to call any post retarded when you can plainly see the facts at this point in time.

But I dont care what you say, you are just a few letters on a forum to me. Not a person I give a rats ass about. I have more interest in what my daughters goldfish thinks.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Warrior, say what you will about Romo but he was trying to get back in the game and his s**t is broke. Alex has a bruise and was iced and padless in like 3 minutes.

Lol, just saying.

Lol, just saying

Lol, so pointed out the obvious is retarded? It's just the truth, Romo tried to get back in the game right?

I have always wanted Alex Smith to succeed, but he hasn't and I don't think he will. Maybe in a year or two I will eat crow. If so, whatever, if that time comes I will gladly admit I was wrong. At this point however, you have no right to call any post retarded when you can plainly see the facts at this point in time.

But I dont care what you say, you are just a few letters on a forum to me. Not a person I give a rats ass about. I have more interest in what my daughters goldfish thinks.

Dude, the reason Alex sucks is because he is not a good player on the field, not because when he suffered a serious injury he didn't wanna run back in. It was a cheap shot at Alex and one that ultimately has nothing to do with how good a QB he is.

Lol, just saying.

Lol, just saying

Dude, the reason Alex sucks is because he is not a good player on the field, not because when he suffered a serious injury he didn't wanna run back in. It was a cheap shot at Alex and one that ultimately has nothing to do with how good a QB he is.

What DOES your daughter's gold fish think? I really want to know...
Originally posted by MILFS:
good. i hope the gayboys lose every game

Then they will be ahead of us for the #1 pick.

Lol, just saying.

Lol, just saying

What meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?

Every time you post it negatively impacts the fragile herp/derp ratio enjoyed in the forums.
[ Edited by Thorhawk on Oct 28, 2010 at 6:29 PM ]
I seriously Hope the cowgirls wins a few more meaningless games so we have less competition for Luck.
The Cowboys falling off is one of the few bright spots this season.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ozanter:
I seriously Hope the cowgirls wins a few more meaningless games so we have less competition for Luck.

No way they draft Luck.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
The parallels are unmistakable.

Other than Romo Atually having a couple of great seasons...he's looking more and more like Alex. I'm sure Jerry Jones is ecstatic.

Romo is much much better than Alex Smith.

not by much

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=5209

4 seasons of QB rating in the 90's..2 4k seasons..Romo >>>>>>>>> Smith by miles

This

not really..

lol at everyone overrating Tony Romo.. Hes just an average quarterback on a very talented team..
Romo = easily the most overrated player in the NFL
[ Edited by CrAnKD4TCRabTree on Oct 30, 2010 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by MILFS:
good. i hope the gayboys lose every game

Me too. That way we can get Luck, and let him sit behind Romo for a few years until he's ready to take over. Then we could get some good picks for Romo.
Share 49ersWebzone