There are 229 users in the forums

ESPN asked coaches to take late timeouts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Does it worry any of you, who jumped out against the espn thing, that u were so easily galvanized to demonize espn for allegedly maximizing their money. Had it been true, there was still nothing wrong with it, it's a business in a large income market and it wasn't a "crossing the line" type of request. But on such easily manipulated data some of you had already armed the pitch forks, unfotunetly u were completely used. I wonder what other orginazations are being attacked by the spread of manipulated data and bias information outlets...

Should really step back and research stuff before you jump on the F*** Them bandwagon!

Finally what is so wrong with making a profit and when did we decide to demonize those who do? I'm so tired of seeing people used for class warfare.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
You mean to tell me that a network that makes money based on how many people watch, is trying to maximize that money by increasing the amount of viewers? The nerve! And during a show that's purely entertainment? Have they no decency?

The money will never be enough. Soon they are gonna ask players to send pics of their d%$£s to the chearleaders to attract attention...........
The reason one of the least exciting Monday night football games received a better rating than the baseball championship series is clear: baseball is just plain boring.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
The reason one of the least exciting Monday night football games received a better rating than the baseball championship series is clear: baseball is just plain boring.

Thank you! It's obvious football is the true American pasttime now
That game sucked major ass anyways
Garrard is the black Alex Smith.

He fell , then because of his suckassness sat out the rest of the game.

Even the announcers called his WTF interception throw ''unintelligent.''
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
TV timeouts vs. asking the team to make it longer. come on...

reminds me of some of the buffalo wild wings commercial
This is serious stuff, bordering closely to point-shaving, and I expect thgat we have not heard the last of it. While we all know that gambling is a major force in NFL popularity, the NFL Commissioner has had to take a hard-line against gambling over the years. If the integrity of the game ever falls into doubt, the NFL just becomes another wrestling gig, and slips out of the mainstream. The last thing that the NFL needs now, when it is fundamentally under attack by the medical community over concussions, is having to fight the war on a second front, point-shaving/gambling.
Hey all, it's from "Pro Football Talk", those guys are amateur.

There's a link in here already that says the quote was taken out of context.

This is BS.
Share 49ersWebzone