LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

Who do you want to win this game? Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks.

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you want to win this game? Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks.

• Chief
  • Veteran
They are tied at 3-2 and lead the division, I think the Cardinals are the weaker team and will lose but I think I will be pulling for them to win. However, if the Cardinals do win they will be 2-0 in the division.

Tough call IMO.
Originally posted by Chief:
They are tied at 3-2 and lead the division, I think the Cardinals are the weaker team and will lose but I think I will be pulling for them to win. However, if the Cardinals do win they will be 2-0 in the division.

Tough call IMO.

Neither.

I hope it ends in a f**king tie.
I say the tards.I just hate the seahawks the most in our division.
cards of course! Seahawks already beat us.
Originally posted by Chief:

Tough call IMO.

Not to mention a road victory in the division would be huge for them. I don't think there's one squad we should be rooting for. Just hope they knock each other senseless.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Cardinals, I bet a worthless, gutter dwelling Seahawk fan friend of mine $20 a game that the 49ers would win more games than the Seachickens. I even spotted him two games, so right now I am already $80 in the hole and they have played on less game than us.

[ Edited by BobS on Oct 19, 2010 at 16:20:11 ]
Originally posted by BobS:
Cardinals, I bet a worthless, gutter dwelling Seahawk fan friend of mine $20 a game that the 49ers would win more games than the Seachickens. I even spotted him two games, so right now I am already $80 in the hole and they have played on less game than us.

lol, nice friends.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
too easy, I hate the freakn Tards.
A meteorite
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
A meteorite

lol, nice one.

Card

Hawks DESTROYED us
cardinals all theyre wins are more fluke than skill
the seahawks are winning on skill
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cardinals all theyre wins are more fluke than skill
the seahawks are winning on skill

Its funny how most people thought this division was going to be a cakewalk. And how the Hawks were going to be the worst team while we were the best.

Hawks have better coaching and skillz
I expect the Seahawks to dominate. And because I have a bet with a Cardinals fan, I'll be cheering for the Seahawks.
Cardinals, seahawks are a better team and are more of a threat to win the division.

Hopefully the cardinals get a lucky win.
..or they tie
Share 49ersWebzone