There are 365 users in the forums

Bill Parcells leaving Miami

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by teeohh:
christ on a cracker, frisco are you even sure he was around for most of what you said?

he wasnt around when Ginn was drafted but it was such a fail at the time

so it was such a fail you're going to blame him for it anyway?

lol
all i know is that the dolphins seem to be headed in a good direction. Sparano--a Parcell's hire--has that team 3-2 and in the midst of the hunt for that division.

Parcell's value is in that he brings in people with great football knowledge and sets up a great organizational structure, which is what we're missing. Bringing him in here wouldn't automatically fix our problems, but I think he would give Jed a good education on how to set up a franchise.

I won't cry if we don't get him, but I think its worth a phone call to see if he'd be interested.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
all i know is that the dolphins seem to be headed in a good direction. Sparano--a Parcell's hire--has that team 3-2 and in the midst of the hunt for that division.

Parcell's value is in that he brings in people with great football knowledge and sets up a great organizational structure, which is what we're missing. Bringing him in here wouldn't automatically fix our problems, but I think he would give Jed a good education on how to set up a franchise.

I won't cry if we don't get him, but I think its worth a phone call to see if he'd be interested.

I think Id cry if we do get him
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

tears of joy?

tears of joy?

Miami went from 1-15 to AFC east champs because of Parcells.

tears of joy?

Me too I would cry. After the Donahue, Nolan, drunks @ss MCcoughlan and Sing Era I think its time to hire some one that knew a thing or two about football.
where the f**k did parcells find cameron wake??????? living down in south florida stuck watching their games i see this guy sacking and consistently hitting qbs
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
where the f**k did parcells find cameron wake??????? living down in south florida stuck watching their games i see this guy sacking and consistently hitting qbs

i believe he was in the CFL
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

i believe he was in the CFL

oh yeah thats right, i heard something about that. anyways what a steal

Would love to have him, but he hates everything about the West Coast, specially the 49ers. He's despised this team most of his life (at all levels).
The 49ers are in desperate need of a front office leader like Parcells. It doesn't necessarily have to be him. But I just don't see that happening under the Yorks. They're so stubborn that they think the cheap front office model of scouts and businessmen will get the job done in the NFL.
Originally posted by nothing03:
I would speed dial parcell right away if I were the dorks.

hell no Parcells has no idea how to fix a team they totally destroyed the dolphins roster this year

you're kidding, right?

cosigned, he replaced Jason Taylor with a younger pass rusher, got them Karlos Dansby and Brandon Marshall, got them some nice young WRs for Henne in Hartline and extending Bess, plus they have a good secondary. Seriously?

exactly. the dolphins have improved a lot the last few years. They're competitive in one of the toughest divisions in football.

he did a great job his first year but since then he has been slowly destroying the roster

1 He got rid of one of the best guards in the leauge in Smiley for Igcognito and Proctor

2 Still does not have a QB

3 Did not want to resign Ronnie Brown to an extension

4 got rid thier pro bowl caliber C (Satalle) for Berger

5 Drafted Jason Allen CB over Darrell Revis

6 traded thier #2 Wr for a draft pick??

7 Signed FS Gibril Wilson

8 Spent a 2nd round pick on QB John Beck

9 Spent a 2nd round pick on Pat White

10 Drafted Ted Ginn over PAt Willis

that is some off the top of my head

But he has a team that could make the playoffs this year

This.

Share 49ersWebzone