LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Monday Night Football: Jags and Titans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Now that is how you break down an 8 man front in the opening drive. Vince looking good early.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Nice blocking, wide open targets, nice throws. Thats how an offense should be run.
I need a total points of 40 combined or less for my bets and that was not a good start for me
meh.

Jaguars CB'S and FS's suck major ass.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
I need a total points of 40 combined or less for my bets and that was not a good start for me

Garrard will come through for you.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
That Jags play, the play action bootleg looked exactly like one of our plays. Roll out to the right and throw it away
Gerrard is the black Alex Smith.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Young looks pretty hurt.
Young hurt means less points yes! Hope he is ok tho
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Young looks pretty hurt.

there goes his acl.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Young hurt means less points yes! Hope he is ok tho

But the turnover there, puts the Jags in position to immediately score right now
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Gerrard is the black Alex Smith.

Na man Gerrard does not fumble the f**kin ball when you have a leave and causes us to fukin lose!!!!
Perfect
Holy crap did you guys just hear that TN has thrown 92 times or something like that and 40 of em have been from the shotgun? Even a running team like the Titans uses the shotgun and multiple wides more than we do. Pathetic.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Holy crap did you guys just hear that TN has thrown 92 times or something like that and 40 of em have been from the shotgun? Even a running team like the Titans uses the shotgun and multiple wides more than we do. Pathetic.

Let's just enjoy this monday night game without hearing the stupidity of our coaches
Share 49ersWebzone