LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 141 users in the forums

St. Louis Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
No way we win the division. Every other team looks way better than us.

As much as I DONT want to believe it, its true!!!

the 49ers are hands down the most talented team, everyone gets that..

1. the other teams are winning at home and beating teams they arent suppose to..

2. we STILL keep shooting ourselves and keep the opponent in the game to win it in the end.. regardless of talent, we will lose more games than the other doing that s**t..

3. oh and we BETTER play ALOT better on the road or we will stay at the bottom of the division.. to inconsistent, not just smith, but the whole team..
If we want to even smell a chance at winning this division we have to pray that all the other nfc west teams lose their non divisional games and that the team with a worse record beats the team with the better record.

and of course that the niners win.
  • BobS
  • Veteran

Hawks and Cards are 3-2, Rams 3-3, we are 1-5, yikes!
Originally posted by BobS:

Hawks and Cards are 3-2, Rams 3-3, we are 1-5, yikes!

next STL plays Tampa Bay and seattle travels to arizona

we play an 0-5 Panthers team, on the road
The scary thing is the rams would be scary good by next year. 2nd year Bradford and possibly drafting a good WR or TE. .
in a way I'd love it if they don't completely suck this season so they don't have a top5 pick and can't get AJG

Sammy to AJG =
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
in a way I'd love it if they don't completely suck this season so they don't have a top5 pick and can't get AJG

Sammy to AJG =

If the season ended today, the Rams would have the 12th overall pick, while we would have the 3rd overall.
SEA 4-3 / -
STL 4-4 / 1/2
AZ 3-4 / 1
SF 2-6 / 2 1/2

SEA is very unpredictable..
STL is tough at home
AZ is going downhill quick
SF can mustard 3 of the next 4 games can be in the mix
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
SEA 4-3 / -
STL 4-4 / 1/2
AZ 3-4 / 1
SF 2-6 / 2 1/2

STL is tough at home

STL is legit dude. Bradford is a beast of a QB and they have a good line and Steven Jackson is beast. Plus their HC actually knows defense unlike ours and they can put pressure on the passer. My guess is we lose 2 weeks from now.
Man Bradford is good. They own the division for the next 10 years. We are in big trouble.

SEA 4-3 / -
STL 4-4 / 1/2
AZ 3-4 / 1
SF 2-6 / 2 1/2

STL is tough at home

Is mustard a verb?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Man Bradford is good. They own the division for the next 10 years. We are in big trouble.

It appears they will win the division.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

assuming the niners win this one..

SEA 5-6 ; just came off a horrible home loss to the Chiefs.. I think they will beat CAR at home, we will beat them at home they will lose to ATL and TB and lose to the Rams
prediction: 6-10

STL 5-6 ; just had a statement game beating Denver in Denver is pretty tough for a weak nfc west team. they will lose to AZ lose at NO lose vs us and KC and win vs SEA

SF 4-7 ; assuming we beat AZ, we will lose @ GB beat SEA, lose at SD then beat STL and AZ
prediction: 7-9

AZ 3-8 they will be at the bottom of the division at the end of the season. wont wast my time analyzing.

this is the best case scenario..

but right now..

STL looks like the most complete, competetive most consistent QB team..
SEA and SF will duke it out
AZ is horrible
  • Chief
  • Veteran
We better get lucky and find our franchise QB this off season or we will be tailing the Rams for the next 10 years.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

assuming the niners win this one..

SEA 5-6 ; just came off a horrible home loss to the Chiefs.. I think they will beat CAR at home, we will beat them at home they will lose to ATL and TB and lose to the Rams

STL 5-6 ; just had a statement game beating Denver in Denver is pretty tough for a weak nfc west team. they will lose to AZ lose at NO lose vs us and KC and win vs SEA

SF 4-7 ; assuming we beat AZ, we will lose @ GB beat SEA, lose at SD then beat STL and AZ
prediction: 7-9

AZ 3-8 they will be at the bottom of the division at the end of the season. wont wast my time analyzing.

this is the best case scenario..

but right now..

STL looks like the most complete, competetive most consistent QB team..
SEA and SF will duke it out
AZ is horrible

Exactly my prediction...which means we'll have to trade up for a Top QB depending on who our next HC/GM will be.
Share 49ersWebzone