LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

another ex niner revealing how jacked this team is

Shop 49ers game tickets
Shaun Hill speaks his mind on his time with the niners. on my phone. if posted already, sorry. no search function. apparently we are a "mess". damn.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/10/13/10/Shaun-Hill-Happy-to-be-Out-of-SF/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=330833&feedID=5936
I'm willing to bet this is the guy who has been revealing all this stuff about the niners. It' apparent he was the dad-gum yahoo rat
I don't see why this doesn't belong in NinerTalk. It's an ex niner talking about the team. I made a topic speculating he was the "yahoo rat" a week ago and it got deleted. This talks about our team.
This team needs a savior.
f**k this team

and f**k astronomy... its getting me in a bad mood
yeah, before yall go bashing Hill thinking he was trying to talk **** about his former team...yall should read the rest

Quote:
Hill completed 21 of 32 passes for 227 yards with three touchdowns in the Lions' 44-6 victory over the St. Louis Rams on Sunday. It was the Lions' most decisive victory since 1995.

"I knew coming here (to Detroit) the roles and everything were completely defined and I was fine with that for sure," Hill said. "I had an opportunity to come in and try to help Matthew out a little bit if possible and, when called upon, to go out there and play. But when he's healthy I know that he's the guy.

"Out in San Francisco there was some stuff up in the air the last few years. It seemed always up in the air. So, believe it or not, I kind of welcomed just everybody having their defined roles and positions."

Hill never expressed any discontent last season after he was benched at halftime of a Week 6 game against the Houston Texans. He and Alex Smith remain close friends. Smith said he also appreciates how Carr has handled the sometimes-uncomfortable role as the backup.
LOL

Read more: Shaun Hill 'Happy' to be Out of S.F.
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

he is basically saying Sing and company were playing mind games...same kind that Takeo and Michael Lewis were complaining about....as well as Jason Hill in the past....I'm sure lots of inconsistent managing. He'd prefer straight talk behind the scenes....even if it meant he would be the back-up for that time being.

just like that whole Nate Clements, Terrell Brown situation where Nate wasn't the "starter" anymore....only for Brown to get burnt left and right....and later for backup CB Nate Clements asked to punt return...only to get injured for the season.

I'm sure Nate Davis, if is claimed by another team this season, will say the same stuff.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
yeah, before yall go bashing Hill thinking he was trying to talk **** about his former team...yall should read the rest

Quote:
Hill completed 21 of 32 passes for 227 yards with three touchdowns in the Lions' 44-6 victory over the St. Louis Rams on Sunday. It was the Lions' most decisive victory since 1995.

"I knew coming here (to Detroit) the roles and everything were completely defined and I was fine with that for sure," Hill said. "I had an opportunity to come in and try to help Matthew out a little bit if possible and, when called upon, to go out there and play. But when he's healthy I know that he's the guy.

"Out in San Francisco there was some stuff up in the air the last few years. It seemed always up in the air. So, believe it or not, I kind of welcomed just everybody having their defined roles and positions."

Hill never expressed any discontent last season after he was benched at halftime of a Week 6 game against the Houston Texans. He and Alex Smith remain close friends. Smith said he also appreciates how Carr has handled the sometimes-uncomfortable role as the backup.
LOL

Read more: Shaun Hill 'Happy' to be Out of S.F.
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

he is basically saying Sing and company were playing mind games...same kind that Takeo and Michael Lewis were complaining about....as well as Jason Hill in the past....I'm sure lots of inconsistent managing. He'd prefer straight talk behind the scenes....even if it meant he would be the back-up for that time being.

just like that whole Nate Clements, Terrell Brown situation where Nate wasn't the "starter" anymore....only for Brown to get burnt left and right....and later for backup CB Nate Clements asked to punt return...only to get injured for the season.

I'm sure Nate Davis, if is claimed by another team this season, will say the same stuff.

Yeah they do a whole lot of shady positional shifts but I feel like its a coach's right to do that stuff
This dork is happy because he beat the damn Rams.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He's happy because he knows his role and has performed admirably since getting playing time. Obviously, the Lions only have one win, but it's not his fault. The defense has been getting torched and they should have another win if it wasn't for that blown call on Megatron's TD the first week of the season.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I don't see why this doesn't belong in NinerTalk. It's an ex niner talking about the team. I made a topic speculating he was the "yahoo rat" a week ago and it got deleted. This talks about our team.

i posted this here, because of that very thing. he's an EX NINER, so i figured i wouldn't push my luck with posting in NT.

i too think he may be the "rat". but there are soooo many candidates! LOL

yea but that dork has more wins
pretty obvious that a lot of s**t is "up in the air" out here. Good job singletary!
Originally posted by rxrunner:

yea but that dork has more wins

It's the rams.

Your argument is invalrod
shaun hill can go suck a fat one
Singletary said it himself! "We're taking it week to week." How bout a f**king plan?? Mark ass buster!

[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Oct 14, 2010 at 14:36:39 ]
Share 49ersWebzone