There are 177 users in the forums

Jerome Harrison to the Eagles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Per Glazer's twitter.
Who the heck is Jerome Harrison??
Originally posted by AiNoKea:

Cleveland's running back who lost his starting job to Hillis after rushing for almost 900 yards last year in 14 games.

Looks like it's straight up for Mike Bell.
Hmmm dude must have told the coaches to f**k off.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by AiNoKea:

Cleveland's running back who lost his starting job to Hillis after rushing for almost 900 yards last year in 14 games.

Looks like it's straight up for Mike Bell.

Oh, sorry don't follow Cleveland all that much.
This is great news for me as I have Hillis in my 2 fantasy leagues!
Originally posted by saniner:
This is great news for me as I have Hillis in my 2 fantasy leagues!

same, both leagues.
He is a big and strong uphill running back, the Eagles will use him in short yardage situation, he wasnt going to get many carries with Hillis getting the lions share of the snaps in Cleveland.
Mike Bell is a shifty 3rd down back, good trade for both teams
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
He is a big and strong uphill running back, the Eagles will use him in short yardage situation, he wasnt going to get many carries with Hillis getting the lions share of the snaps in Cleveland.

You serious?

Jerome Harrison is 5'-9" 205lbs. He was used exclusively on third downs and doesn't have the body to pound it like the Browns want.

Mike Bell is 6'-0" 225lbs. Bell doesn't have the hands and perimeter speed Andy Reid needed in his offense.

You've got them flipped.

Not at all. They traded for Mike Bell b/c he's more of a downhill runner than Harrison who is more of finesse back. With Hillis thigh injury they want a down hill runner to come in as his back up thus they traded for Mike Bell.

He fell out of favor, a chance for a new start. Back up duties and a chance to shine. Bell sucks.
terrible trade for the browns
We could have used him too..
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:

You serious?

Jerome Harrison is 5'-9" 205lbs. He was used exclusively on third downs and doesn't have the body to pound it like the Browns want.

Mike Bell is 6'-0" 225lbs. Bell doesn't have the hands and perimeter speed Andy Reid needed in his offense.

You've got them flipped.

Share 49ersWebzone