LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Shawne Merriman Bandwagon

Shop 49ers game tickets
Via Twitter - michaelombardi
Chargers place Shawn Merriman on minor IR, which means he is gone when healthy...ouch...he has never been the same player since the injuries

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Oct 13, 2010 at 09:46:23 ]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Via Twitter - michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
Chargers place Shawn Merriman on minor IR, which means he is gone when healthy...ouch...he has never been the same player since he stopped taking steroids

fixed
# Adam_Schefter

This means Merriman must be released by the team when he becomes healthy. Career in SD over. less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

SIGN HIM

Signing Merriman couldn't be this easy.
I predict he will be out of the league in a couple years.

[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Oct 13, 2010 at 09:53:44 ]
Yea another team can sign him when healthy.
I think it could be worth a shot depending on where we are in the standings.
If we have no shot at the playoffs once he's healthy then we should just forget about him.
Originally posted by AiNoKea:

Signing Merriman couldn't be this easy.

If we have even 2 or 3 wins by the time he's released we really better do it. He's basically just been dogging it in SD since they didn't want to pay him and he hates their organization. GET HIM NOW.
Where do you think Merriman might end up after he is no longer a Charger?

1:16 Jay Glazer: The smart money would be to reunite him withi his former LB coach in San Francisco, Greg Manusky. There was interest this off-season. If he can stay healthy he would definitely give that defense a shot it needs
Wednesday October 13, 2010 1:16 Jay Glazer
Originally posted by valrod33:
# Adam_Schefter

This means Merriman must be released by the team when he becomes healthy. Career in SD over. less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

SIGN HIM

1:16 Jay Glazer: The smart money would be to reunite him withi his former LB coach in San Francisco, Greg Manusky. There was interest this off-season. If he can stay healthy he would definitely give that defense a shot it needs

Damn good find valrod!!!!!!

This pretty much means Merriman to the 9ers....right???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-chargers-merriman

Merriman's career with the Chargers is over. He's coming off injuries and beating up Tila Tequila cuz she's a lying b***h. In interviews, she always said she doesn't drink but she was fit-shaced at Merriman's place and called the cops.... hmmm...

We could pick him up for nothing and if he becomes half the pass rusher he used to be, we'd finall have the rusher we've been seeking all these years!!!

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's done.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
wrong forum.
He is a washed up woman beater..no thanks.
Originally posted by AiNoKea:

Damn good find valrod!!!!!!

This pretty much means Merriman to the 9ers....right???

Oh i didnt find that, some dude in niner talk posted it i jsut borrowed it
Share 49ersWebzone