LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Carson Palmer a Raider Update Pg 48

Shop 49ers game tickets
wherever he goes, is gonna tear s**t up. watch...
Well the Bengals Mike Brown just said Carson asked for a trade but will not be traded.
On the Dan Patrick show
15min in

He's never been wrong with stuff like this. He said "he knew about him wanting out a few months ago". He was told in confidence about it. And he said "He wants to go to San Fran". That was before the coaching change. Don't know if that makes a difference.
I really hope they make this happen.
Originally posted by bracus:
On the Dan Patrick show
15min in

He's never been wrong with stuff like this. He said "he knew about him wanting out a few months ago". He was told in confidence about it. And he said "He wants to go to San Fran". That was before the coaching change. Don't know if that makes a difference.

now that harbaugh took over im sure he REALLY REALLY wants to come to the 9ers now. 1st things 1st mike brown has to allow that to happen and we have to be interested
We can only hope. Even if we dont get Palmer, the fact that he wants out will hopefully lower the price tag on the other QBs on the trade block.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I really hope they make this happen.
No higher then a fourth round pick for him. I really dont think hes much better then ALex these days.
I'm down with bringing Palmer here.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Well the Bengals Mike Brown just said Carson asked for a trade but will not be traded.

BREAKING NEWS

carson palmer is now retired

• dj43
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
No higher then a fourth round pick for him. I really dont think hes much better then ALex these days.

With much better receivers than the 49ers offer, he just barely rated better than Alex. Still, he might be the best in a weak field.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Mike Brown confirmed that Carson did ask for trade. Mike Brown also confirmed the Bengals are not trading him.

I agree. He showed alot of promise pre injuries. It seems like this yr he regressed badly. He once showed alot of talent, but i think injuries have gotten to his mind set then again looking at the glass half empty/full he does play in Cinci.
Originally posted by dj43:

With much better receivers than the 49ers offer, he just barely rated better than Alex. Still, he might be the best in a weak field.

But he did face much better defenses then the 9ers faced. Hopefully can bring him in cheap.
How's his mobility these days. With our inconsistent O-line, not much he can do for us if he gets injured. I don't really follow the Bengals.
Share 49ersWebzone