LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Brady's hair vs. Moss' beard

Shop 49ers game tickets

Brady's hair vs. Moss' beard

LOL

Quote:
According to Charley Casserly of CBS, Brady and Moss had a verbal altercation before the trade and that the pair had to be separated. During the spat, Brady told his receiver to shave his beard. Moss responded that Brady should cut his hair, because he looks like a girl.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Moss-and-Brady-argued-about-whose-hair-looks-wor?urn=nfl-275875

obviously bradys hair, I mean he looks like a goddamn lesbian
Originally posted by znk916:

Moss looks homeless though.
fear the beard
the beard would win in a fight, but the hair is more likely to get p***y.
lmao. "you look like a girl!"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Brady's hair is awful right now.
lesbian vs homeless guy

K now this is believable. You know a fight happened when the physical appearance burns start flying around. Classic tell tale sign of 2 dudes fighting.

I'll bet it went:

Tom: "hey nice read out there on the fake spike. Did your beard get in your eyes on the catch or something?"

Randy: "f**k you hair-do, gimme a better pass and I'll haul it in."

Tom: "what was that? No seriously, I think your grizzly nappy beard was in your mouth for a second there. What did you say?"

Randy: "if your woman worked on your back shoulder pass as much as she works on the hi-lights in your hair, maybe this sh*t would go off the way it's supposed to...how is Gisele anyway? I ain't seen her in a while. That's a fine B "

Tom: "whatever dude, my woman would barf on her Gucci heels if that mangy terrorist beard got any where near her fun stuff...k serious though, you've seen my woman when I'm not around?"

Randy: "not important man...hey I heard a joke. What's the worst thing about being Tom Brady?"

Tom: "what?"

Randy: "explaining to your wife that your gay...Oh! Booyashaka! For real though man, I think she suspects"

Tom: "THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...I'M TELLING THE HOODY THAT YOU WANT OUT "

...boil it all down to "shave your beard, cut your hair" and that's how easy it is for feelings to get hurt and history to change. Riveting stuff
that's hilarious.

-9fA
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Brady looks like such a f*g.
Originally posted by Chief:
Brady looks like such a f*g.

more like
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by znk916:

Moss looks homeless though.

homeless pimp....brady is a supermodels b!yatch.

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Oct 11, 2010 at 17:46:12 ]
Share 49ersWebzone