There are 311 users in the forums

Mooch on NFLN mic'd up...what could have been?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SY9er8:
all i was saying in this thread is if we kept mooch and jeff this team would have been MUCH better there would be no dark ages....jeff was gamer and mooch might have been conservative but he won and was smart...he didnt sit there during post game news conferences thanking teams for kicking our a$s he didnt walk away from a game not shaking the other coaches hands and he was not as conservative as SING. Im sorry but anybody that would want that corse rather than the one the yorks took is baffling. we havent been to the playoffs since!!! we havent been good since!! and if you watched that show you would see a guy that had fun ...which is What our team needs they are so tight so scared to make mistakes and of course being lead by a man that is all bark NO bite!!

why expend the energy thinking about woulda, shoulda, coulda? Terry Donahue was still our GM and he would have found some way to f**k up the team regardless if Mooch had been fired or not. and don't forget, we asked Jeff to take a paycut because we were in Cap Hell at the time. he chose to go elsewhere.

Yea f**k jeff.

so shouldnt we be saying F@%k Donahue???
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by boast:
all i was saying in this thread is if we kept mooch and jeff this team would have been MUCH better there would be no dark ages....jeff was gamer and mooch might have been conservative but he won and was smart...he didnt sit there during post game news conferences thanking teams for kicking our a$s he didnt walk away from a game not shaking the other coaches hands and he was not as conservative as SING. Im sorry but anybody that would want that corse rather than the one the yorks took is baffling. we havent been to the playoffs since!!! we havent been good since!! and if you watched that show you would see a guy that had fun ...which is What our team needs they are so tight so scared to make mistakes and of course being lead by a man that is all bark NO bite!!

why expend the energy thinking about woulda, shoulda, coulda? Terry Donahue was still our GM and he would have found some way to f**k up the team regardless if Mooch had been fired or not. and don't forget, we asked Jeff to take a paycut because we were in Cap Hell at the time. he chose to go elsewhere.

Yea f**k jeff.

so shouldnt we be saying F@%k Donahue???

it's already been said to death
Watching this show and seeing Steve M coach really makes me upset ..we had a real coach smart, fun, and brought swagger to the niners!! Where do you all think we would be now if we kept mooch?
also watching it made me think..Jeff Garcia should have also been retained.

Mooch and garcia would have brought us many more years of good competive football why are our owners so stupid???

Oh youngin I remember hearing the same things about Mooch that we now hear about Sing (same goes for Erickson and Nolan).
People are still b***hing about the Tampa game? I'd take that kneel down in the 1st half over 7 years without playoffs every single time.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 8, 2010 at 12:10:22 ]
double post

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 8, 2010 at 12:09:56 ]
The fans wanted Mooch gone.....
Watching this show and seeing Steve M coach really makes me upset ..we had a real coach smart, fun, and brought swagger to the niners!! Where do you all think we would be now if we kept mooch?
also watching it made me think..Jeff Garcia should have also been retained.

Mooch and garcia would have brought us many more years of good competive football why are our owners so stupid???
Mooch was completely overrated. Most terribly conservative coach I have ever seen. Was he better than Erickson and Nolan? Sure, but that's hardly an accomplishment.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Steve Mariucci was a product of Bill Walsh's and to a lesser extent, George Seifert's structure.

57-39 with the 49ers.
15-28 without.
Share 49ersWebzone