There are 182 users in the forums

Larry Fitzgerald could be out of AZ after 2011

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Contract voids, can't be franchised, no QB to speak of

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/08/larry-fitzgeralds-future-could-be-tied-to-max-hall/

The 49ers need to try and grab him , since Craptree is a bust .

craptree/crabcake/moneytree whatever... put him with mcnabb, brady, peyton, brees or even matt ryan or rivers and so on and so on and so on... if he had one of those guys as his qb, crabtree would be money in the bank.

hes going to be a good receiver and he showed it last year.
Alex smith decided to suck again this year though
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
He's gonna go to the Jets just to give you all another reason to hate on Sexy Rexy.

They dont really need a receiver, they already have Santonio Holmes and Breylon Edwards
and Jerricho Cotchery isnt too bad either

Edwards & Holmes will be FA's and Cotch will be in his last yr of his deal next year

oooohh..I didnt know that

Yup. I am sure it is a situation they will closely monitor.
He's gonna go to the Jets just to give you all another reason to hate on Sexy Rexy.

They dont really need a receiver, they already have Santonio Holmes and Breylon Edwards

Edwards & Holmes will be FA's and Cotch will be in his last yr of his deal next year

I could see them resigning one of them in the middle of the season though.
I think it would be Breylon though because hes been with the team longer and Holmes has had some off field issues
Originally posted by valrod33:
he will be a New England Patriot

This.

Moss gone, mo' money in New England, Fitzgerald sees them as his ticket to a ring.

Done deal.
  • evil
  • Veteran

I could see them resigning one of them in the middle of the season though.
I think it would be Breylon though because hes been with the team longer and Holmes has had some off field issues

Actually both have off the field issues but Holmes is the better receiver of the 2 and possesses much better hands. I would think he would be the one they'd rather keep longterm.
come to sf baby!

Man I wish. Even though he's not considered a burner he's plenty fast enough and for my money he's the premier deep threat in the league while still getting his catches in the middle of the field. If we had a receiver half as competitive as that guy, maybe our coaches wouldn't be so chicken sh*t to throw down field more...maybe, but probably not.

New England or Indy are the places he should want to be. Wonder if Payton would take less money if he knew Fitz was on the way?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
get him here

Why would he want to come here?

Unless we draft Andrew Luck.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
get him here

I am sure after playing with Kurt Warner, he would love to play with Alex Smith.
My guess is he signs with Mike Shanny and the Redskins who are in desperate need of a # 1 WR. The Skins will give him top dollar once they release overpaid haynesworth.
-DW

Share 49ersWebzone