get him here
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
get him here
i bet he goes to Seattle.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i bet he goes to Seattle.

I bet he goes to the Vikings. Thats where he is from.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Contract voids, can't be franchised, no QB to speak of

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/08/larry-fitzgeralds-future-could-be-tied-to-max-hall/

The 49ers need to try and grab him , since Craptree is a bust .
I see Atlanta all the way (they're gonna have tons of cap room within the next 2 years to bring in at least 2 monster FA signings). Gonzo is losing his step, Turner is mediocre, and they're gonna need monster separation for Roddy White soon.

Packers could even be another option (but lord knows Ted Thompson is a cheapskate).
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/08/larry-fitzgeralds-future-could-be-tied-to-max-hall/

• evil
  • Veteran
He's gonna go to the Jets just to give you all another reason to hate on Sexy Rexy.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
He's gonna go to the Jets just to give you all another reason to hate on Sexy Rexy.

They dont really need a receiver, they already have Santonio Holmes and Breylon Edwards
and Jerricho Cotchery isnt too bad either

[ Edited by CrAnKD4TCRabTree on Oct 9, 2010 at 16:28:34 ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

They dont really need a receiver, they already have Santonio Holmes and Breylon Edwards

Edwards & Holmes will be FA's and Cotch will be in his last yr of his deal next year

Edwards & Holmes will be FA's and Cotch will be in his last yr of his deal next year

oooohh..I didnt know that
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Vikings?

He grew up rooting for them.
Originally posted by NickV:
Vikings?

He grew up rooting for them.

Would he rather have Tavaris Jackson or Max hall as his qb?

The reason why we think he wont want to come back is because his qb sucks, hes going to want to go to a team with a great QB
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by valrod33:
he will be a New England Patriot

I think that's true. Which will suck b/c he will put up numbers so ridiculous it will be scary. Could contend with Jerry numbers if he ends up there and Brady stays strong.

If Moss ain't near Jerry's numbers, no way Larry gets there.

and by the time he gets near (if he does), he could start to decline as well as brady. the offensive line won't be strong forever. something will give.

rice made sure that most of his records won't be touched.
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:

craptree/crabcake/moneytree whatever... put him with mcnabb, brady, peyton, brees or even matt ryan or rivers and so on and so on and so on... if he had one of those guys as his qb, crabtree would be money in the bank.
Share 49ersWebzone