LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Brett Favre sent Jenn Sterger pics of little Favre? ***Update***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Who cares about Favre's penis. JENN f**kIN STERGER!!!!

I mean, it sounds exactly like him.
meh, average looking skinny b***h with fake boobs. Not impressed.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

shoooot...I just texted her pics of my cock
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

yeah she aint nothin special. She is good looking and if she wanted to have sex id do it but there are way better looking chicks than her
I think I prefer blonds
[insert joke about Brett Favre's inability to finish things]
I think Brett and Big Ben need to get together on a night out.
It's amazing how many people are naive enough to buy this story. And Jenn Sterger is not that hot. Fake boobs and a very average face.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's amazing how many people are naive enough to buy this story. And Jenn Sterger is not that hot. Fake boobs and a very average face.

LOL you act like you have some inside information on this thing. And if you don't think she's hot, you're gay.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

LOL you act like you have some inside information on this thing. And if you don't think she's hot, you're gay.

I've dated hotter girlfriends plenty of times in my life. Look at the source. It's not legit. "She was led to believe it was coming from Favre." WTF is that?... Somebody took their d*** out and is pretending to be Favre. Probably a dislike of Favre and wants to stir up trouble. Which explains why it runs here. People don't like Favre on the WZ if you haven't noticed.

You do realize anybody can make up a story and put in on the net. The net has millions of sites. Many of them illigitmate. Somebody could say "Leatherface did ....., Leatherface did...., on a web site. Whooopdiii damn dooooo. So what. Anybody can say that. Where is your evidence? Where is your proof? Why don't mainstream news outlets have this if it's so true?

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 7, 2010 at 16:27:17 ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
There's no way those photos were of Favre's dong. Was John Madden's mouth on the other end?
Originally posted by FL9er:
There's no way those photos were of Favre's dong. Was John Madden's mouth on the other end?

Originally posted by FL9er:

POTD nominee.
I like how the article uses the "Who would go through the trouble of getting a phone with a so and so area code just for a prank?"

plenty of caller ID bluffing sites out there. not every difficult. There's a bunch of iphone apps for that too.
Share 49ersWebzone