LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 182 users in the forums

Brett Favre sent Jenn Sterger pics of little Favre? ***Update***

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-cock-shots-not-a-love-story

and more here

http://deadspin.com/5657512/did-a-jets-pr-person-act-as-liaison-between-brett-favre-and-jenn-sterger

This will not end well for favre

***Update***
http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger?skyline=true&s=i
[ Edited by Thorhawk on Oct 7, 2010 at 11:46 AM ]
otb
well there new stuff in the second link so there
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
So gross
i bet you his cock wears wrangler jeans
1) Why is deadspin.com a reliable source?
2) Why is Jenn Sterger a reliable source?

Sounds like a lot of allegations being floated around with zero proof or evidence. It seems somebody is seeking publicity.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM ]
  • flow
  • Veteran
I've heard about this on the Internet, but not once on ESPN or NFL Network.
Originally posted by flow:

Because it's not legit. And legit news sources just run legit news stories. Not made up publicity stunts.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Because it's not legit. And legit news sources just run legit news stories. Not made up publicity stunts.

True but have they ever written anything bad about Favre? Maybe it's true, didn't he just give his retirement speech? He was probably down in the dumps and got hammered.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 7, 2010 at 2:25 AM ]
Hahaha this story is like 2 months old, and it never gained any huge notoriety. -It was sort of swept under the rug after Favre came back out of retirement in August.

Anybody who knows anything about Jenn Sterger is that she's a huge slut climbing the sports/entertainment ladder. She's also an avid opportunist and attention whore that just won't go away.

Jenn has probably seen a lot of boners she wishes she either didn't see or suck to get where she's at right now.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 7, 2010 at 2:44 AM ]

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

ESPN is not a legit news source. It's a propaganda wire that orally services Brett Favre.

And so is John Madden.
Originally posted by valrod33:

I bet his cock chokes in on the final drive
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I bet his cock chokes in on the final drive

at the moment of climax it throws an interception, and then goes into hiding and has to be begged by three giant, hairy dudes to come out again.

Share 49ersWebzone