There are 268 users in the forums

Randy Moss back to Vikings?....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Thrash88:
Wow: Pats will have double picks in rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 of 2011 draft. Their picks plus Oakland's 1, Carolina's 2, Minnesota's 3, Denver's 4.
about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

holy poseidon they have a great oppertunity to pick up a LOT of talent in next years draft 8 PICKS in 4 rounds thats dirty

That and they also currently have 3 rookies starting on defense!!

This team is only going to get better and younger
Wow: Pats will have double picks in rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 of 2011 draft. Their picks plus Oakland's 1, Carolina's 2, Minnesota's 3, Denver's 4.

holy poseidon they have a great oppertunity to pick up a LOT of talent in next years draft 8 PICKS in 4 rounds thats dirty

That and they also currently have 3 rookies starting on defense!!

This team is only going to get better and younger
  • ZRF80
Losing Moss = NE's chances of SB . With Moss gone, Welker will go back to being average.

My REAL concern is the Favre-Moss matchup. Favre = Niner killer. The faster he retires, the better our chances down the road. The last thing we need is Favre to have success with Moss and then decide to stick around for another 5 years in the league.
Well its official now my buddy woke me up this morning with a text and its on NFL.com home page.
  • ZRF80
Moss to Minnesota = official.

Scary thought.......
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Moss to Minnesota = official.

Scary thought.......

Moss....Rice(when he comes back)....Harvin...Shiancoe....AP

Favre will have some weapons
So whos soul was sold to the devil to pull off this trade? Cant be bill belichick hes already done that with his "well earnt" super bowl rings.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Oct 6, 2010 at 8:30 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

That's how to re-build your team. Nice.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

WOW ..They are going to add A LOT OF TALENT on both sides of the ball
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

i bet they dont keep all those picks they will use it them to move up, if they like a guy

Originally posted by valrod33:

i bet they dont keep all those picks they will use it them to move up, if they like a guy

I'll bet New England makes a play for Vincent Jackson with a couple of those picks

I'll bet New England makes a play for Vincent Jackson with a couple of those picks

That would be such an awesome move. DO IT
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

They could give up a 2nd round pick no problem and still have ammo to move back into the 2nd.
Favre: "Ok fellas, we are gonna run the 3-less offense. If there are 3 or less defenders on Moss I am gonna throw a jump ball in his direction. If there are 3 or more I am going to throw it to ... What's your name again?"

They could give up a 2nd round pick no problem and still have ammo to move back into the 2nd.

they can trade for him now during the bye week then have him serve his suspension and have him ready to play for the final 8 games of the year
Share 49ersWebzone