LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Randy Moss back to Vikings?....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
If they can get Moss back, we should have done the same with T.O.

what's the point? alex can't get him the ball
Jay Glazer: Now there are reports in boston that Moss and Bill Belichick got into a verbal dust-up today. Wow! However, my sources say trade talks heated up even before the Monday nighter
  • gage
  • Veteran
Trade him for a second, Use one of their 2011 1st's to get v-jax outta San Diego.

Elite WR for 5 more years. They are geniuses.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I just saw this tweeted by LaConofra. What would the Pats get in return? Moss rice and Harvin that's a good group of WRs

Bernard Berrian ?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He did drop an easy t.d. pass this week.

He also one handed one over the best cb in the league in revis... Maybe he's got a few moves left in the tank.
The guy on Espn radio just said this deal will be official by Wednesday morning.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The guy on Espn radio just said this deal will be official by Wednesday morning.

I hope him and Lord favre fail miserably.
Seems to me like a desperation move by the Vikings, made more because of QB issues than WR issues. They have good WRs, but they're not all healthy. The problem is, they have to win this year because Favre is not looking like he has much left. So they have to go out and swing something like this and hope it's enough.

I doubt it will be.
Favre has always wanted to play with Moss

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Randys-rant-was-almost-a-Packer-twice.html
That would help the Vikes. Their injured WR's is a lot of what is hurting them right now. So if you put in Moss that certainly has to help Favre and the passing game. Moss still has big time game when he tries. He doesn't always try and needs to be properly motivated but when he does he can certainly take the top off a defense.

Good business: NE traded a 4th-rd pick to Oakland for Randy Moss and will get back a 3rd -- after 300+ receptions and a few dozen TDs.
Adam Schefter Twitter
[ Edited by LoboLtnLvr49er on Oct 6, 2010 at 4:18 AM ]
michaelombardi

Trade will happen with no new contract apart of the deal for Moss.

Twitter
Wow: Pats will have double picks in rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 of 2011 draft. Their picks plus Oakland's 1, Carolina's 2, Minnesota's 3, Denver's 4.
about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

holy poseidon they have a great oppertunity to pick up a LOT of talent in next years draft 8 PICKS in 4 rounds thats dirty
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thrash88:
Wow: Pats will have double picks in rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 of 2011 draft. Their picks plus Oakland's 1, Carolina's 2, Minnesota's 3, Denver's 4.

holy poseidon they have a great oppertunity to pick up a LOT of talent in next years draft 8 PICKS in 4 rounds thats dirty

Holy s**t, really?
Originally posted by Thrash88:

seems like its been that way for them the last couple drafts, didn't we give them a 1st for Staley a couple years ago?
Share 49ersWebzone