New NFL rule.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
good. f**k jarred allen.

shhesh fine then this is illegal as well.

Dammit!! I can't laugh at Jared Allen now that you pointed that out
Sooner or later these silly rules will make the NFL become unpopular or less interesting. Let them play football and celebrate.
good. f**k jarred allen.
Stupidest rule in the world.

-9fA
good. f**k jarred allen.

shhesh fine then this is illegal as well.

Dammit!! I can't laugh at Jared Allen now that you pointed that out

Wasn't he getting up when he did that? If so he didn't go to the ground to do it but did it while getting off the ground.

I never understood the no celebration thing. I mean come on these guys are entertainers who happen to play a game. What's wrong with them entertaining the crowds.
man wtf. first you cant celebrate as a team, now you cant get on one knee...this is seriously bulls**t and ridiculous.
Goodell needs to stick to punishing problem players. The other stuff, he needs to leave alone. This has nothing to do with the actual game.
The NFL really wants to take any personnal human element out of the game. might as well be robots

--------
Grid Iron War Room - fantasy football alive
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
So they can't pray after a touchdown? Wow, that's like a staple in the NFL. Who the f**k does Roger Goodell think he is?? Let the men play! Someone said it best: No Fun League.

Players have been doing that for years, this is BS.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
So they can't pray after a touchdown? Wow, that's like a staple in the NFL. Who the f**k does Roger Goodell think he is?? Let the men play! Someone said it best: No Fun League.

This is an outrage. They should get some serious uproar from this. I, for one, am completely disgusted with this new rule. This is completely unnecessary and serves absolutely no relevant purpose in any shape or fashion to bettering the game of football.

Goodell, get the frick out of here with that bull crap. I will kneel down and pray to God to thank Him, if I so please, for the joy of scoring.

• flow
  • Veteran
I hope someone dose kneel down and pray so the ref is forced to throw the flag, the media will bash the nfl for this s**t.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I hope a player goes down on one knee but BARELY keeps his knee off the ground and prays like he normally would just to piss the NFL off.

So annoying. I could give a s**t less how anybody celebrated.

A player in celebration can not have his knee touch the ground. So Jared allen's calf rope is no longer allowed. And I would assume going down in prayer is not either.

Actually, guys don't do that as much as they use to but still the NFL is getting ridiculous though. They should be allowed to do that if they want. I am pretty lenient with celebrations as long as you aren't doing what Chad Johnson does.

Edit: There is also something to be said about the players of old who would flip the ball to the ref and act like they have been there before. Hopefully there is no 15 yard penalty for this knee thing. If they want to be like that a fine is ok but don't give out 15 yard penalties.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 7, 2010 at 2:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone