There are 211 users in the forums

Did you know?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Silky
  • Veteran
That Brando Llyod is second in the league in Receiving? He's ahead of Desean Jackson and Miles Austin Why did we ever let him go?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

*I had to put this disclaimer out there because I know there are simple minded people on this board who take me seriously
[ Edited by ApatheticIAm on Sep 30, 2010 at 6:39 AM ]

NFL Talk.

Noob.
he is not a number 1 WR he sucked for us and a lot of years after us

this is his 1st good year in a while
  • gage
  • Veteran
The Broncos have also thrown more than anyone else in the league. That ball's gotta go somewhere...

His numbers will also likely go down a bit throughout the season as the Broncos spread the ball around a bit. It's kinda like the Saints offense - you just find the matchup that you like if your the QB and take advantage. He just happens to be their 3rd receiver behind Jabar Gaffney and Eddie Royal, so he's getting lined up on less skilled corners.

So basically, his numbers are inflated.
How's his rapping career going? Anyone got any updates?
He was also bad news in the clubhouse. Remember the "bling" comment.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

NFL Talk.

Noob.

This directly relates to the 49ers
Sarcasm or not, Lloyd has incredible hands. Snags balls out of nowhere at unbelievable angles (perfect for those high throws of Alex's). Whatever else is said about him, those circus catches were fun to watch. Maybe he's matured, but I still don't think I'd want him back, based on just the first 3 games this season.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Quick, trade Crabtree for him.
and next year brandon jones will lead the nfl in receptions and yards lol

I was so mad when we traded him I still got my 2 Brandon Lloyd jerseys

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gage:
The Broncos have also thrown more than anyone else in the league. That ball's gotta go somewhere...

His numbers will also likely go down a bit throughout the season as the Broncos spread the ball around a bit. It's kinda like the Saints offense - you just find the matchup that you like if your the QB and take advantage. He just happens to be their 3rd receiver behind Jabar Gaffney and Eddie Royal, so he's getting lined up on less skilled corners.

So basically, his numbers are inflated.

lol, The Broncos have 4 recievers with 10 or more receptions. They have 2 guys with 17 receptions, 1 guy at 14, and on at 10 (and he missed a game). We have VD at 15, Morgan at 10, and Crabtree at 6. Are RB Gore has 22 receptions. I sure wish we were like Denver and threw it to WR's instead of RB's.
Originally posted by DANADA:
I was so mad when we traded him I still got my 2 Brandon Lloyd jerseys

Like I said, those circus catches were fun to watch!
I didn't even know he was still in the league...
ALL WAYS IN JURED.
Share 49ersWebzone