LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Kassim Osgood flees attack, leaves 19 year old girlfriend

Shop 49ers game tickets
for the record, if the gunman charging in my house has a plastic bag over his head.....maybe I don't jump out the window afterall
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by crzy:
Did anyone else laugh at this

Quote:
when a man walked in with his face covered with a plastic bag and pointed a gun at them

How ghetto? Couldn't afford a ski mask or bandana?

Never under-estimate the plastic-bag intimidation factor.

See!!! Kassim didn't even need to know how to use a gun. He just needed to say "Now take a deep breath homie, and we can talk about this..."

Guy would have been out cold.

I, for one, applaud Kassim, because post-coital, I'm usually dead to the world, with or without gunshots ringing in my ear. It would've been "RIP IWAS" left and right all up in the Paking Lot.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 29, 2010 at 3:10 PM ]
Did anyone else laugh at this

Quote:
when a man walked in with his face covered with a plastic bag and pointed a gun at them

How ghetto? Couldn't afford a ski mask or bandana?

Never under-estimate the plastic-bag intimidation factor.

See!!! Kassim didn't even need to know how to use a gun. He just needed to say "Now take a deep breath homie, and we can talk about this..."

Guy would have been out cold.

I, for one, applaud Kassim, because post-coital, I'm usually dead to the world, with or without gunshots ringing in my ear. It would've been "RIP IWAS" left and right all up in the Paking Lot.

I'm not sure we have that detail. He might have been just getting ready to go, in which case I'll kill someone just for making my phone ring, let alone busting in and preventing me getting ass.
Props to Kassim on hittin 19 year old @$$
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5630137

So, 30 year old Kassim Osgood (Jags WR), jumps out of a second story window, while his 19 year old girlfriend exchanges gunfire with her 20 year old ex-boyfriend.

Way to man up Kassim, not only are you practically a pedophille, but you ditch your girl to play shoot 'em up with an armed assailant while you leap two stories to safety.

Hero of the week award to you Sir, nicely done.

practically a pedophile...not even close

i know, where did that come from..
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

So, 30 year old Kassim Osgood (Jags WR), jumps out of a second story window, while his 19 year old girlfriend exchanges gunfire with her 20 year old ex-boyfriend.

Way to man up Kassim, not only are you practically a pedophille, but you ditch your girl to play shoot 'em up with an armed assailant while you leap two stories to safety.

practically a pedophile...not even close

i know, where did that come from..

A slight exgaggeration, but not much. He's 12-18 months from being able to go to jail for that s**t. And it sounds like she's not exactly the most mature 19 year old ont he planet, and he's a 30 year old NFL athlete. In all odds, she less mature than 19 and he SHOULD be more mature than most 30 year olds that are trying to pick up girls just out of HS.

Wow. What a f*cking p*ssy. Way to be a man.

I swear, chivalry is f*cking dead.
Quote:
19-year-old Jaguars cheerleader

interesting
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Quote:
19-year-old Jaguars cheerleader

interesting

yeah, seems like everyone in this thread missed that.....I think there is a difference between a regular 19 year old off the street...and a co-worker he runs into every now and then...most of them look older anyway....

either way, i wonder how she got won the job.....seems like she doesn't have any sense in the first place.....usually professional NFL Cheerleaders don't give off the impression that they are ready to be in a Matrix style shootout.

Osgood, must've thought it was all good that whole time....either way, she is fired...and he'll get a slap on the hand for dating a team cheerleader...

i believe the Oakland Raiders is the only NFL team that allow their players to *date* their cheerleaders.
Originally posted by danimal:
Even if you're Jack Bauer or Chuck Norris, someone with a gun can get the drop on you.

Life isn't a Hollywood movie.

even if you are the offspring from Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer conceived when they both DP'd and simulatanesouly impregnanted Trinity...and this all happened in the Matrix......you ain't putting holes in anybody who is armed and has the element of surprise.

This thread is even better than the other thread about Bryant's dinner.

-9fA

Originally posted by Legbreaker:

If chivalry was still alive. He'd be dead
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
So you'd just sit there and wait for the OBVIOUSLY crazy ex-boyfriend gunman to find you if he got by the girlfriend?!?!

LOL!! f**k that bro -- I'm an NFL WR with money to make and a 19 yr old fling gunning it out with her ex. I'd jump out a 3 story building.

I'd call the cops and not ever call that girl back.

Done in one. I didn't even read the rest of the thread, this is all you need to know.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
He: Has gun.

She: Has gun.

Kassim: Has nothing but an escape route.

Can you really blame him?

I'd do the same exact thing. No hesitation.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

Nope. Dude had a f*cking bag on his head. Are you telling me that wonder wuss couldn't even dial 911?

Please.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

Nope. Dude had a f*cking bag on his head. Are you telling me that wonder wuss couldn't even dial 911?

Please.

Let's get over the bag. I mean, yes, it's f**king ridiculous. Let's not forget he has a f**king GUN.
Share 49ersWebzone