LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Kassim Osgood flees attack, leaves 19 year old girlfriend

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5630137

So, 30 year old Kassim Osgood (Jags WR), jumps out of a second story window, while his 19 year old girlfriend exchanges gunfire with her 20 year old ex-boyfriend.

Way to man up Kassim, not only are you practically a pedophille, but you ditch your girl to play shoot 'em up with an armed assailant while you leap two stories to safety.

Hero of the week award to you Sir, nicely done.
So you'd just sit there and wait for the OBVIOUSLY crazy ex-boyfriend gunman to find you if he got by the girlfriend?!?!

LOL!! f**k that bro -- I'm an NFL WR with money to make and a 19 yr old fling gunning it out with her ex. I'd jump out a 3 story building.

I'd call the cops and not ever call that girl back.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
So you'd just sit there and wait for the OBVIOUSLY crazy ex-boyfriend gunman to find you if he got by the girlfriend?!?!

LOL!! f**k that bro -- I'm an NFL WR with money to make and a 19 yr old fling gunning it out with her ex. I'd jump out a 3 story building.

You have to try and do something. If you are man enough to bone her, you are man enough to defend her. And if you are dumb enough to date 19 year old psychos with drama when you are a famous, rich (sort of, on both counts) 30 year old professional, then you need to able to handle your business when the s**t hits the fan.

It's just a funny story now, but if she got shot while he ran like a b***h, it would be a whole different thing. Lucky for him they weren't a few stories higher up or he would have had to man up or decide if a broken leg was worth it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'll admit, I'd p***y out and be leaping out the window too.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

You have to try and do something. If you are man enough to bone her, you are man enough to defend her. And if you are dumb enough to date 19 year old psychos with drama when you are a famous, rich (sort of, on both counts) 30 year old professional, then you need to able to handle your business when the s**t hits the fan.

It's just a funny story now, but if she got shot while he ran like a b***h, it would be a whole different thing. Lucky for him they weren't a few stories higher up or he would have had to man up or decide if a broken leg was worth it.

Dude? Do you have a Kickass outfit in your closet?

What?!?! You are kidding right? What are you going to do? Be like "guys can't we all get along!" They have f**king guns. Do you not understand that one is her EX BOYFRIEND? If he's willing to shoot at the girlfriend, he is sure as HELL shooting at you. Like I said earlier, I'm out like trout. Maybe this is a presumption, but I don't think the future is bright with her.

I'd be out, the whole way
Originally posted by 49er4life:

I'd be out, the whole way

sounds like the All-American relationship
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5630137

So, 30 year old Kassim Osgood (Jags WR), jumps out of a second story window, while his 19 year old girlfriend exchanges gunfire with her 20 year old ex-boyfriend.

Way to man up Kassim, not only are you practically a pedophille, but you ditch your girl to play shoot 'em up with an armed assailant while you leap two stories to safety.

Hero of the week award to you Sir, nicely done.

practically a pedophile...not even close

Originally posted by Thorhawk:

practically a pedophile...not even close

Also, this.
p***y

Bruce willis didn't jump out of the hotel window in the sixth sense
I'd definitely jump out. He's not armed, his life is in danger, and his GF is playing Rambo. Smart move.
He: Has gun.

She: Has gun.

Kassim: Has nothing but an escape route.

Can you really blame him?
Originally posted by teeohh:
p***y

Bruce willis didn't jump out of the hotel window in the sixth sense

It wouldn't have hurt him
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 29, 2010 at 1:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone