LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

Peter King's SB Pick....

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
So they're handing over the trophy after three weeks!?! wtf is this s**t?
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
So they're handing over the trophy after three weeks!?! wtf is this s**t?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Who says Ben is gonna come back 100% when he does? I see the dude playing rusty as f**k the first 4 games. That Steelers o-line is crap right now, and Big Ben isn't exactly the 'fastest' gun in the NFL.

In fact Big Ben is really overrated cause half the s**t he did behind better lines would have made him a horrible/slow QB behind mediocre o-lines (his diddling in the pocket can either move the team 10yds forward, or 10 yards backwards).

The Steelers have pretty much proven that they don't even need average QB play to win it all. See 2005. That's what you're missing. Their defense is that d@mn good.

They're a playoff caliber team with Charlie Batch at the helm. With Big Ben they're not going to regress offensively, and even if their offense stayed the same they're still capable of beating any team in this league.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 1, 2010 at 10:20 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Who says Ben is gonna come back 100% when he does? I see the dude playing rusty as f**k the first 4 games. That Steelers o-line is crap right now, and Big Ben isn't exactly the 'fastest' gun in the NFL.

In fact Big Ben is really overrated cause half the s**t he did behind better lines would have made him a horrible/slow QB behind mediocre o-lines (his diddling in the pocket can either move the team 10yds forward, or 10 yards backwards).

The Steelers have pretty much proven that they don't even need average QB play to win it all. See 2005. That's what you're missing. Their defense is that d@mn good.

They're a playoff caliber team with Charlie Batch at the helm. With Big Ben they're not going to regress offensively, and even if their offense stayed the same they're still capable of beating any team in this league.

exactly, i don't see what's so hard to understand about this lol
Share 49ersWebzone