LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Peter King's SB Pick....

Shop 49ers game tickets
He got blasted on here for picking the Steelers to win it all....

The steeler D looks flat out amazing now that they have Polamalu back at 100% When Big Ben comes back they are going to jump to #1 overall. I guess Pete King was right.
Peter King is lame.
Originally posted by WestCoast:

The steeler D looks flat out amazing now that they have Polamalu back at 100% When Big Ben comes back they are going to jump to #1 overall. I guess Pete King was right.

Nope. Season is not over yet.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

yeah you're right. but his pick aint looking bad at all!
Ravens vs. Packers....Packers win.

I am right, end thread.

Now...

seriously
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Ravens vs. Packers....Packers win.

I am right, end thread.

Now...

seriously

f**k the Packers, Ravens better win that s**t. I don't understand how any 9ers fan can root for the fudge packers. Their s**tty bandwagon fans and favre pissed me off so much as a kid. Hate those guys.
Peter King is a serious degenerate

Bingo. The Steelers are always good for a late season swoon. Plus, Big Ben is always good for a performance altering injury.
Steelers look strong and determine this year. I just hope the Raven beat their @sses. I don't wanna see 7th ring.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Steelers look strong and determine this year. I just hope the Raven beat their @sses. I don't wanna see 7th ring.

Don't worry, Big Ben will probably strain his nutsack r@ping a chick or something, and end up being out for another 4 weeks.

cosigned. But man, their D looks unstoppable. Polamolu's a beast.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Don't worry, Big Ben will probably strain his nutsack r@ping a chick or something, and end up being out for another 4 weeks.

and you're a mod..

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

and you're a mod..

no he's not. Read much? No? Keep practicing.
[ Edited by Janitor on Oct 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM ]

Bingo. The Steelers are always good for a late season swoon. Plus, Big Ben is always good for a performance altering injury.

I know. Like the swoon they had in 08 and the swoon they had in 05.
Who says Ben is gonna come back 100% when he does? I see the dude playing rusty as f**k the first 4 games. That Steelers o-line is crap right now, and Big Ben isn't exactly the 'fastest' gun in the NFL.

In fact Big Ben is really overrated cause half the s**t he did behind better lines would have made him a horrible/slow QB behind mediocre o-lines (his diddling in the pocket can either move the team 10yds forward, or 10 yards backwards).
Share 49ersWebzone