There are 170 users in the forums

Read this article on the 2010 Chiefs and then think about...

Shop 49ers game tickets
how quickly the 49ers could become a winner with a few coaching changes, and personnel moves by a competent GM, such as Pioli.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/17922/matt-cassel-thriving-on-the-lack-of-sack
Chiefs are last years 6-0 Broncos, remember they started off 6-0 and even trounced the chargers on monday night. Ask McDaniels how that 6-0 worked out. I am not impressed with them, we got caught flatfooted and not ready. They should have lost to the Chargers and Browns.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Chiefs are last years 6-0 Broncos, remember they started off 6-0 and even trounced the chargers on monday night. Ask McDaniels how that 6-0 worked out. I am not impressed with them, we got caught flatfooted and not ready. They should have lost to the Chargers and Browns.

Completely agree.

Right now, I don't think we're that good of a football team so beating us is not a huge showing.

I still think the Chiefs are pretenders and I'll be surprised if they make the playoffs. The Chiefs are away against the Colts and the Texans. Lets see how they do after that.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 28, 2010 at 9:44 PM ]
The point is that the Chiefs have made very positive strides, very quickly.
I agree that the Chiefs are making some really good moves, and are building the team with a clear plan, but I also agree that they'll get exposed at some point this year. I like their long-term outlook, though.
Good post. Whether or not they continue to win is not the point. It's very clear they are a much better team than last year. It shows how effective good coaching can be. We have much more talent and if our coaching was half as good we'd be 3 - 0 too.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Starts from a top down, and they are diversifying their weapons in KC. Pioli knows how to build teams.
Share 49ersWebzone