There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Monday Night Football: Packers and Bears

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
After watching this game I'm convinced our recievers have no idea how to catch a football. Anyone just see Olsen(I think) go up to snag the high ball from Cutler? If he did that here and it gets picked or as an incomplete pass everyone would say he sucks.

what are you talking about, Vernon goes up to catch those balls....Morgan has saved Alex's ass before....and Crabtree has out jumped people before for Alex...

I don't know what more you want.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
After watching this game I'm convinced our recievers have no idea how to catch a football. Anyone just see Olsen(I think) go up to snag the high ball from Cutler? If he did that here and it gets picked or as an incomplete pass everyone would say he sucks.

what are you talking about, Vernon goes up to catch those balls....Morgan has saved Alex's ass before....and Crabtree has out jumped people before for Alex...

I don't know what more you want.

Like the high throw vs Seattle where Morgan comes down with one foot out of bounds? Or the throw against NO that was high and where only Vernon could get it but he drops it? I mean they make plays some times but I don't think they would've made that play.
What are the packers doing? Should of just let them score.
cmon Gold...miss this!
Every packers' loss puts a smile on face.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
I LOVE IT!!! f**k THE PACK!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 9erObsession:

That was awesome.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Mike McCarthy

Poor discipline is a sign of bad coaching (17 penalties). Not giving your team the best chance to win is a sign of bad coaching (LET THEM SCORE!). Not putting the ball in your best players' hands is a sign of bad coaching (Give Aaron a chance with the ball and 1:30). Mike McCarthy
Mike McCarthy

Poor discipline is a sign of bad coaching (17 penalties). Not giving your team the best chance to win is a sign of bad coaching (LET THEM SCORE!). Not putting the ball in your best players' hands is a sign of bad coaching (Give Aaron a chance with the ball and 1:30). Mike McCarthy

I agree but it's hard to laugh at him considering what we r going through
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Mike McCarthy

I agree but it's hard to laugh at him considering what we r going through

True.
Mike McCarthy

Tauscer was the worst thing ever tonight. We should trade them Snyder for a third. I think they would bite.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken: