LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Who is worse Kwame Harris or Anthony Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who is worse Kwame Harris or Anthony Davis

• Chief
  • Veteran
Davis is a badass, this thread is f**king stupid.

If some dude was grabbing your dick hopefully you would punch him, I know I would.
man this are the types of post that make me mad... come on dude, he is a rookie and this is his 3rd game and its on the road, give him some f....king time to get his s**t together before throwing him under the bus, we all new this will happen starting him in the first games...

come on....
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • NickV
  • Veteran
not gonna kill AD for struggling at two of the toughest road stadiums in the league, he looked great in the one home game so far

Tamba Hali is really underrated as a pass rusher anyhow, is already in the midst of a big time breakout season

see how he does against Atlanta, he'll be up against a decent player in Kroy Biermann, might have to go up against Abraham depending if the Falcons move him around too
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
You do realize Davis is a rookie right? And has only played 3 NFL games? For pete's sake

A little premature to condemn the guy, ya think?
Originally posted by jrg:
You do realize Davis is a rookie right? And has only played 3 NFL games? For pete's sake

Hi Luv. You are right, of course. It is a tough position to play and these were not easy games for him. But never mind, let's throw him under a bus. The comparison with Kwaeme is ironic, because that was a guy that was given plenty of time to develop.
I honestly believe he shouldn't be out there right now!
for the poster

[facepalm]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by English:

Hi Luv. You are right, of course. It is a tough position to play and these were not easy games for him. But never mind, let's throw him under a bus. The comparison with Kwaeme is ironic, because that was a guy that was given plenty of time to develop.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Fail
little early to be jumping to conclusions.
um Davis did an amazing job vs the Saints
Share 49ersWebzone