There are 158 users in the forums

*rumour* Cowboys to fire Wade Phillips on monday

Shop 49ers game tickets
Two sources close to the dallas organization have stated that jerry jones is just about ready to fire head coach wade phillips.

If the cowboys lose to the texans on sunday, then jones will pull wade from the job

the two coaches rumored to be the main targets for the boys are:

1) Bill Cowher
2) Brian Billick

other rumored coaches that have surfaced for the job are Marty Schottenheimer and Steve Mariucci. Jimmy Johnson could also be another possibility

Jon gruden has a clause in his contract that states he wont be allowed to leave his analyst job to take the position at dallas if phillips were to be fired and tony dungee has stated he wont be coaching this year

Cowboys to fire Phillips

F*** the cowboys
I don't think that it's very often that a coach is fired midseason and a person from outside is brought in as a replacement...

-9fA
Jones is a dumbass. That's not even going to work because they'd have to install a whole new offense and teams that were 0-2 have gone on to make the playoffs/win the super bowl before. His problem is he messes around with stuff too much. That's why Parcells left. Jones is ruining his team. Just look at the move for Roy Williams. I just hope Mooch or Gruden don't ever coach there. In fact I hope he hires Marty Schottenheimer.
damn

Jimmy Johnson
that would be stupid no need for them to overreact
how bout them cowboys!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Jerry jones swallows
If Wade gets fired, Jason Garrett is a shoe in for the job.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 22, 2010 at 10:39 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Man I'd love to see the Cowboys suck again. I use to love those days when they had Quincy Carter and Chad Hutchinson as their QB's. Seeing them go down in flames and talking s**t to my co-workers was funny as hell....now not so much.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
damn

Jimmy Johnson

i'd lmfao if JJ throws a middle finger towards Jerry Jones and tells him to eat a d!ck
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I Wade gets fired, Jason Garrett is a shoe in for the job.

I don't know.......I thought this as well but lately his red zone offense has been pretty bad........not saying it's his fault but you know how it is.....
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Man I'd love to see the Cowboys suck again. I use to love those days when they had Quincy Carter and Chad Hutchinson as their QB's. Seeing them go down in flames and talking s**t to my co-workers was funny as hell....now not so much.

ah yes, I remember Quincy Carter
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
damn

Jimmy Johnson

i'd lmfao if JJ throws a middle finger towards Jerry Jones and tells him to eat a d!ck

that would be awesome
It's like a ninertalk over-reaction with actual consequences!!
Share 49ersWebzone