LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

Dwayne Jarrett frustrated...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Panthers | Dwayne Jarrett frustrated over reduced role
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:11:14 -0700

Carolina Panthers WR Dwayne Jarrett admitted he is frustrated by being passed on the depth chart by WRs Brandon LaFell and David Gettis the past two weeks, according to Darin Gantt, of the Charlotte Observer. Jarrett was active but didn't have a ball thrown his way in Week 2. "I wouldn't say angry, more frustrated than anything," Jarrett said. "But what can you do? Go out there, keep working hard, and hopefully I get my opportunity. Not really much I can really do about it."

sounds like he may not be in Carolina next year...
It's too bad, cuz he really sucks.
f**k Jarrett. He can go hang out in Seattle with the rest of the USC rejects.
screw the Panthers, they are terrible this yr, I wish we had there 1st again, hahahaha
I'm pretty sure the Panthers are just as frustrated(if not more) with the lack of production he's had in Carolina since using a high draft pick on him. You want playing time? f**king earn it crybaby.

That is all.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I'm pretty sure the Panthers are just as frustrated(if not more) with the lack of production he's had in Carolina since using a high draft pick on him. You want playing time? f**king earn it crybaby.

That is all.

No other school can match usc when it comes to producing douches- not just at the WR position but QB, too... oh, and RB and head coaches, and... on and on and on.

FUSC
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
No other school can match usc when it comes to producing douches- not just at the WR position but QB, too... oh, and RB and head coaches, and... on and on and on.

FUSC

cosigned!!!!

FUSC
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:

FUSC

Taylor Mays? He allright :)

Isn't funny how Steve Smith was in his shadow at USC, how the table turn at the pro level.
Originally posted by jimrat201:

FUSC

lol, such beautiful karma that my favorite NFL team would draft him of all people after Ive been bashing him for years now lol, I got so much s**t from my friends...oh well, gotta cheer for him now
Originally posted by jimrat201:

FUSC

lol, such beautiful karma that my favorite NFL team would draft him of all people after Ive been bashing him for years now lol, I got so much s**t from my friends...oh well, gotta cheer for him now

No you dont (see: Smith, Alex).
I thought he was gonna be a beast due to his height.guess it doesn't help him much
I don't think he has ever had a good game in the nfl
Share 49ersWebzone