There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 3 NFL Power Rankings

#23 49ers 0-2-0 Alex Smith finally led a key fourth-quarter drive, but it wasn't enough against Saints (Sando)

Link

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 21, 2010 at 17:26:25 ]
cant expect an 0-2 team to be placed higher
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cant expect an 0-2 team to be placed higher

True
f**k John Clayton
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**k John Clayton

I love it, we're 0-2 yet everybody knows we're still the most talented/best team in the NFC West; that's how bad our entire division outlook is right now! :)
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I love it, we're 0-2 yet everybody knows we're still the most talented/best team in the NFC West; that's how bad our entire division outlook is right now! :)

crazy thing is that 8 wins will win the division LOL. im still hoping for 9+ , i think we can finish 10-4 if we continue to improve and play like we did monday, minus the turn overs
f**k John Clayton

Cosigned, like the 27th best team could really take the SB champs to the wire like that? Seriously bro? f**k Clayton, he has the Seahags rated ahead of us(yeah I understand they beat us week 1, but that wasn't the real 9ers atleast I hope lol). His Seattle homer ass is retarded.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Honestly we played one horrible game and one pretty good one, that logically should put you mid pack like around 15th. I can't believe we lost the turnover battle 0-4 to last year's champs, yet only lost by 3 points. Anyone else notice the 49ers have had major issues returning punts the last few years?
"Finally"? Umm... that implies he hasn't done it before. Hey Sando, you're paid to be a "professional" sports writer.
Originally posted by jrg:
#23 49ers 0-2-0 Alex Smith finally led a key fourth-quarter drive, but it wasn't enough against Saints (Sando)

Link

Ummm. Didn't Smith lead key fourth-quarter drives before? (Hint: look in the 2006 and 2007 schedules.)
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
f**k John Clayton

Cosigned, like the 27th best team could really take the SB champs to the wire like that? Seriously bro? f**k Clayton, he has the Seahags rated ahead of us(yeah I understand they beat us week 1, but that wasn't the real 9ers atleast I hope lol). His Seattle homer ass is retarded.

The ESPN list (in the OP) has the 49ers at 23rd, and the Seahawks at 26th. It actually gave the 49ers the benefit of the doubt last week by still ranking them above the Seahawks at 20 and 21, respectively. The 49ers went down despite the narrow loss because the Broncos, the Bucs, and the Chiefs moved up due to their wins.

I don't care much about power rankings at this point. The 49ers should take care of their business and start to win. Winning will then take care of everything else.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cant expect an 0-2 team to be placed higher**

**Unless they are the Cowboys or Vikings.

Fixed.
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

crazy thing is that 8 wins will win the division LOL. im still hoping for 9+ , i think we can finish 10-4 if we continue to improve and play like we did monday, minus the turn overs

even 7 will!