LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Reggie Bush Has a broken Fibula!

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aj5dcwT1FO69qG9KnPI7MZo5nYcB?slug=ap-saintsbush-injury

NEW ORLEANS (AP)—A person familiar with Reggie Bush’s(notes) injury says the Saints running back has a broken right fibula.

The injury is not expected to be season ending, according to the person who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team has not officially updated Bush’s condition.

The person says Bush was expected to be examined further on Tuesday and could miss about six weeks. The Saints have taken Tuesday off and it was not immediately clear if the team planned to release any more information on Bush’s injury.

Bush injured himself while recovering his muffed punt with 6:58 remaining. He had trouble catching the ball at windy Candlestick Park and was hurt during the scrum after he dove for the ball and players landed on him.
I know it wasnt on this play but still

My fantasy team just took a major hit. In a PPR league Bush is money. He was having a decent game before the injury. I think Willis is still looking for him on that TD pass. This hurts a lot of looks for the Saints who use bush as a major decoy on a lot of plays.
Karma's a b***h.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

P-Willis just stole that from Smith!!!
It's Lance Moore time.
Too bad it wasn't Malcolm Jenkins instead. He annoyed me with his shoving after nearly every play. He's an instigator, similar to the Hawk's Curry.
Sucks for Reggie.

Atlanta should mail 49ers a thank you card.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Karma's a b***h.

Do you even know what karma is?

SMH @ fans like you.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Bush is a fun player to watch....hopefully he gets back on the field later this season for them.

[ Edited by kray28 on Sep 21, 2010 at 14:57:09 ]

• BobS
  • Veteran
Karma's a b***h.

Karma, for what? A whole lot of college football players take money and gifts. I would say only a small percentage get caught and even a smaller percentage would say no thanks to a gift of any sort if they came from a poor family. Athletes are not allowed to have jobs or take money from distant relatives that other students are allowed to do. They need to fix the system and allow them to get a stipend from the school or receive a certain amount of gifts and money. If your parents are poor the student athlete is supposed to not have a dime in his or her pocket? Ridiculous, football makes money for the school and supports other sports, give the kid enough money so he can at least put gas in his car and go to dinner and a movie a few times a week.

[ Edited by BobS on Sep 21, 2010 at 22:45:38 ]
Hurts the Saints. A LOT.
Originally posted by kray28:
Bush is a fun player to watch....hopefully he gets back on the field later this season for them.
Originally posted by valrod33:

is that a perfect tackle or what
Originally posted by BobS:
Karma's a b***h.

Karma, for what? A whole lot of college football players take money and gifts. I would say only a small percentage get caught and even a smaller percentage would say no thanks to a gift of any sort if they came from a poor family. Athletes are not allowed to have jobs or take money from distant relatives that other students are allowed to do. They need to fix the system and allow them to get a stipend from the school or receive a certain amount of gifts and money. If your parents are poor the student athlete is supposed to not have a dime in his or her pocket? Ridiculous, football makes money for the school and supports other sports, give the kid enough money so he can at least put gas in his car and go to dinner and a movie a few times a week.

he probably meant karma for reggie raping us with 4 TDs last time they played us.
Share 49ersWebzone