LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI

Shop 49ers game tickets
dumbass
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
f**king idiot. You have all that money, hire a f'n limo for the night or even a taxi!

Read my last sentence, there are 2 FREE options players have to get rides if they have had too much to drink.

Yeah I heard where come and pick you up and even drive your car home. What an idiot.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
he's an idiot of-course. but now he's subjected to fines under substance abuse policy. what gets to me is how there's nothing being done to deter folks from drinking/drugs period. but once a player is busted by the law Roger Go2Hell and NFL is quick to fine these cats just to get a cut and put money in their pockets. arse backwards society. like Roger and the NFL don't know if folks already drink.

I will never understand this attitude. Society should not have to deter people to not drink and drive. We get all the messages from either our parents or the schools or plenty of public information. Its a personal educated choice from that point forward.

I've been busted for DUI. I don't blame anyone else, I am just happy I changed my behavior before I hurt anybody. And the punishments I received helped me change my behavior.
Looks like he won't be taunting anyone after a TD catch now. *Nelson laugh* Haha!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

Hahaha, I think this pic is from Lucky Stikes, the place i was at Saturday night.
Share 49ersWebzone