LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 314 users in the forums

Clausen will start Moore benched

Shop 49ers game tickets
clausen was under center today after moore had been injured...18 att later, jimmy was benched in favor of tony pike.
if the panthers are too stupid to be patient with their QBs, we should try to get clausen for a mid-round pick...shouldn't we?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
clausen was under center today after moore had been injured...18 att later, jimmy was benched in favor of tony pike.
if the panthers are too stupid to be patient with their QBs, we should try to get clausen for a mid-round pick...shouldn't we?

Hell no. f**k, we benched David Carr in favor of a guy who bared had time in practice and he did a good job.

We won't solve our QB issues by acquiring a reject QB for a mid-round draft pick.
Originally posted by GEEK:

Hell no. f**k, we benched David Carr in favor of a guy who bared had time in practice and he did a good job.

We won't solve our QB issues by acquiring a reject QB for a mid-round draft pick.
yeah, b/c clausen sucked in 1.5 games or so, he is a reject qb???
he was a nfl-ready 1st-round prospect coming into last draft...
I wonder where the niners ranked Clausen last April but I doubt he was ranked even as a 2nd rounder.
[ Edited by DominantQE on Nov 8, 2010 at 8:51 PM ]
Originally posted by GEEK:

yeah, b/c clausen sucked in 1.5 games or so, he is a reject qb???
he was a nfl-ready 1st-round prospect coming into last draft...

NFL ready?

His rookie stats indicate that he was/is anything but NFL-ready.

He's completing less than 50% of his passes, is averaging 83.5 yards/game and has a QB rating of 48. I didn't think it was possible, but he just might have a worse rookie year than Smith.

-9fA
Originally posted by Jordache49:
Originally posted by susweel:
We should have drafted Clausen instead of Taylor Mays in the 2nd round.

Niners put all their eggs in one basket with Alex. Idiots should have a had back plan and developing someone for the future.

He hasn't even started a fukin game, and threw an INT in his mop-up duty.... You might want to see how he performs 1st, lol
clausen didn't play good so far but so didn't the whole team.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

NFL ready?

He's completing less than 50% of his passes, is averaging 83.5 yards/game and has a QB rating of 48. I didn't think it was possible, but he just might have a worse rookie year than Smith.

-9fA
stats??? did u see him play with your own eyes?
[ Edited by communist on Nov 9, 2010 at 5:25 AM ]
Originally posted by Jordache49:
Originally posted by susweel:
We should have drafted Clausen instead of Taylor Mays in the 2nd round.

Niners put all their eggs in one basket with Alex. Idiots should have a had back plan and developing someone for the future.

He hasn't even started a fukin game, and threw an INT in his mop-up duty.... You might want to see how he performs 1st, lol
clausen didn't play good so far but so didn't the whole team.

NFL ready?

-9fA
stats??? did u see him play with your own eyes?

Huh? How is seeing him with my own eyes going to disregard his horrible stats?

-9fA

Huh? How is seeing him with my own eyes going to disregard his horrible stats?
-9fA
perhaps you will see the one or another dropped ball which was indeed catchable...or that clausen didn't have any chance to get in rhythm? we are still talking about a nfl rookie.
Share 49ersWebzone