LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs....what a pile of s**t!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Do you guys think if Alex Smith threw his helmet into the stands that he would have enough accuracy to have it actually land in the stands?
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Do you guys think if Alex Smith threw his helmet into the stands that he would have enough accuracy to have it actually land in the stands?

It would mean that he grew a nut, maybe an pistachio but nonetheless a nut.
He wants a trade according to sports center. What do you guys think?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

no
Bigger version of Kevin Barlow

imo
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

no
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Tossing his helmet into the stands?? "Fingers got caught in my helmet." Accident my ass.

What if he had hit some little kid in the head with that thing? What if it had been YOUR kid? I'm pretty sure that even though it would mean a certain ass-beating and all kinds of legal trouble, I would jump the rail and drop.

End sentence.

lmao
Originally posted by DesiDez:

he'd end up 5 yards shy of the first row.
The real thing is that Jacobs' skills have left him and he sucks. The Giants are on the hook for 4.5 mil for a crappy RB. The only thing that pisses me off about the helmet thing, they just took it from him. They should have traded it for something like they do at baseball games. Give him a signed jersey or something.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Even funnier was the douchebag fan that wouldn't let go of his helmet.

I pulled that excuse once (although I don't think he was trying to throw it in the stands, probably just chucked it towards the bench and has horrible aim).

But for my excuse. Back in like grade 5, a classmate of mine was acting like a douche so I through my pencil at him. Problem is it stuck in his face. I thought I was in so much trouble but I made up some excuse that it slipped out of my hand. They bought it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Says the internet thug that's going to run out of the stands and beat up a 6' 4", 265 lb beast.

how is that e-thugging? He was speaking in terms of defense of Children. Most Men I know who sport 2 balls will attack any mutha who casually endangers their kids. And he also admitted he would get his ass kicked, but not before he got his lick in.

I would expect no less from any Father out there. That was a punk move on Jacobs part.

But what was the deal with what happened with the guy who caught it? What gave them the right to go snatch it back from him??
Originally posted by kray28:
Even funnier was the douchebag fan that wouldn't let go of his helmet.

What makes that fan a douchebag? A player threw a helmet at him and he caught it? Immediately he knew he had either a badass souvenir or some $$$ off eBay.

[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Sep 20, 2010 at 10:03:31 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Tell me, why did the fan have to give back the helmet?? I thought anything thrown into the stands the fans owned.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for RDB4216.
Ronnie Lott once got a $10,000 file for HANDING a crippled kid a football. Jeremy Shockey got fined $20,000 (If I recall right) for throwing some ice into the stands and hitting a kid. I'm really curious to see what happens to someone who throws a helmet which could cause serious injury to someone.
Share 49ersWebzone