There are 215 users in the forums

The Cowboys and Vikings are both 0-2

Shop 49ers game tickets
F*ck the Cowboys! F*ck the Vikings! and most of all, F*ck Brett Favre! He's washed up. I hope they go 4-12 this year.
Originally posted by skynet907:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by jrg:
This may be bigger then most think.

IMO, we could finish as high as 3rd in the NFC now.

1. Packers
2. Saints
3. 49ers

Really James?

He's been riding on a high of optimism to combat all the negativity around here.

someones gotta do it, if the people that populate niner talk are niner fans, then we are f**ked.

well said
  • BobS
  • Veteran

1. Packers
2. Saints
3. 49ers

Really James?

He's been riding on a high of optimism to combat all the negativity around here.

That or consuming something that effects his judgement
dallas is gonna go down in flames this year and so is that b*****d favre. he looked like s**t today
In the 90's I HATED Favre(for obvious reasons)
In the 00's I respected him
Over the last 4 years, I have grown to really despise him. He is SOOOOOO overrated.

It makes me happy to see his career end as such a circus, and the INTs oh man the INTs.

Someday someone is going to break his TD record. But his INT record will last a thousand years
Originally posted by danimal:
Over the last 4 years, I have grown to really despise him. He is SOOOOOO overrated.

It makes me happy to see his career end as such a circus, and the INTs oh man the INTs.

Someday someone is going to break his TD record. But his INT record will last a thousand years

Jay Cutler will break his INT record
if the raiders had lost, it would of been a perfect sunday. But they beat the Rams, so it's still good. Everyone in our division lost. So it's not too bad. We are definitely the worst division in all of football.
Originally posted by valrod33:

You just LOVE to continuously be proven wrong don't ya
Originally posted by valrod33:

You just LOVE to continuously be proven wrong don't ya

whatever dobo
  • jrg
  • Veteran

1. Packers
2. Saints
3. 49ers

Really James?

Well lets see...we're going to win our division...so are Green Bay and New Orleans, and who knows out in the East..Cowboys? Eagles? Redskins? Giants? Nobody knows. 0-2 Cowboys? They WERE the favorite. So yes, if they continue to struggle...and the NFC East is a battle to the end like I think it will be..I think the team winning that division will come out 8-8 or 9-7. Not that un-realistic that we could be the #3 in the NFC.

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

No one remembers September football when it is all said and done.

they will when its the Cowboys and lord favre
Quote:
An 0-3 Minnesota start, and I expect Peter King or Chris Mortensen or Jay Glazer to publish pictures of Favre's bruised and swollen ankle. A doctor will be on ESPN around the clock talking about all the potential lifelong damage Favre could do to his ankle if he continues to play.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Quote:
An 0-3 Minnesota start, and I expect Peter King or Chris Mortensen or Jay Glazer to publish pictures of Favre's bruised and swollen ankle. A doctor will be on ESPN around the clock talking about all the potential lifelong damage Favre could do to his ankle if he continues to play.

Thay have to protect their media darling. He's their golden boy.
what are the odds Matt Shaub tears dallas to pieces this week?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Quote:

I dunno. They do play Detroit, and at home..

On the other hand, they have Shaun Hill!

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone