I'd take Bradford over Smith any day.

I think all of us would. It's possible Sam is the next Peyton Manning
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Bradford is a badass.

His release time slaps all over Alex.

I don't know if you're sarcastic,but Bradford played awesome against the Seahawks.

Something Smithers can't do in his 6th year as an NFL player.
Bradford is a badass.

I don't know if you're sarcastic,but Bradford played awesome against the Seahawks.

No I was being serious dude. As a rookie he already has total command of their offense and hits his WRs in stride and makes plays. He also gets rid of the ball quickly. When I said he might be the next Peyton Manning, I was serious. What makes me sick is he's on the friggin Rams.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
We are 31st in average points per game scored, remove the great play Mays made on special teams and we would be LAST. Considering that, it would be hard to say Alex Smith is better than anyone. The QB is the leader of the offense and when it doesn't put points on the board he needs to shoulder a huge chunk of the blame.
Originally posted by BobS:
We are 31st in average points per game scored, remove the great play Mays made on special teams and we would be LAST. Considering that, it would be hard to say Alex Smith is better than anyone. The QB is the leader of the offense and when it doesn't put points on the board he needs to shoulder a huge chunk of the blame.

I'm pretty sure Smith has lost 99% of the support from the fan base. Even his most ardent supporters (like myself) have given up on him.

If Smith hadn't thrown all those ints this season, then maybe you could point the finger solely at Raye. But there's really no way to defend his play.

-9fA
Bradford is a badass.

No I was being serious dude. As a rookie he already has total command of their offense and hits his WRs in stride and makes plays. He also gets rid of the ball quickly. When I said he might be the next Peyton Manning, I was serious. What makes me sick is he's on the friggin Rams.

There's a reason he went #1 overall despite his shoulder injury. If Alex had a shoulder injury his senior season he goes in the 2nd round.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Bradford is a badass.

There's a reason he went #1 overall despite his shoulder injury. If Alex had a shoulder injury his senior season he goes in the 2nd round.

Alex did have a shoulder injury his senior year only he was playing for the 9ers
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by boast:
Kevin Kolb. the real Capt. Checkdown!

Kolb will out play Alex on SNF.

no way. i watched the entire Eagle game on Sunday and Kolb can't read defenses. he also does not recognize the open receiver down field. the Eagles O-line is playing terrible, as well.

I watched him play last season and he looked pretty good. You should not judge after one bad half after was coming off the bench.

why again was he coming off the bench?

Alex Smith supporters have no credibility when talking QB. Sorry.

go f**k yourself

lmao

seriously you are a f**king annoyance on this site, go back to your circle jerk.

You really are lame.

susweel and danimal are two of the worst posters on the site.

can't help but spam about alex smith in EVERY f**king thread, it's amazing (albeit this one is about Alex Smith)

amazing and f**king annoying.

So ignore them...inciting here is warnable. If they continue to shift thread topics the moderating staff will handle that. Thanks.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Ang:

no way. i watched the entire Eagle game on Sunday and Kolb can't read defenses. he also does not recognize the open receiver down field. the Eagles O-line is playing terrible, as well.

I watched him play last season and he looked pretty good. You should not judge after one bad half after was coming off the bench.

go f**k yourself

lmao

seriously you are a f**king annoyance on this site, go back to your circle jerk.

You really are lame.

can't help but spam about alex smith in EVERY f**king thread, it's amazing (albeit this one is about Alex Smith)

So ignore them...inciting here is warnable. If they continue to shift thread topics the moderating staff will handle that. Thanks.

This is not shifting topics, I started this thread about Alex Smith.

go f**k yourself

lmao

You really are lame.

Interesting how he said we shift topics in EVERY thread....yet he could not even post one example.

More interesting, that ANG gives him the benefit of the doubt and says if we "Continue" to do something we are not even proven to do once.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

go f**k yourself

lmao

You really are lame.

Interesting how he said we shift topics in EVERY thread....yet he could not even post one example.

More interesting, that ANG gives him the benefit of the doubt and says if we "Continue" to do something we are not even proven to do once.

Yah its always like that with me around here.
[ Edited by susweel on Oct 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone