There are 171 users in the forums

Alex Smith Vs. Shaun Hill. . .

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This f**king argument is still going on when one of these guys aren't even on the team anymore!? ...Damn we're lost at QB.

This. Get off his dick, or go be a Lions fan...
Last I heard Rattay is in the UFL.

I'm just sooo waiting for the Smith v. Rattay thread. I can't wait

-9fA
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Shaun Hill is a better QB than Alex Smith. How is that even arguable? He has better numbers, a better winning %, better intangibles...you could go on and on.

I don't think people realize that Alex Smith is one of the worst QBs in the NFL (at the moment).

Cant argue that. It's sad but true. In fact, anyone that would argue that would be a complete idiot. One might have more QB skills but it doesn't make him the better QB.

[ Edited by jones49 on Sep 19, 2010 at 17:59:28 ]
Please make it stop.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by lazy:
Shaun Hill won games when it didn't matter.

Yeah and Alex has done it in clutch moments.

i like your guys selective memory. How about monday night 2007 against the cardinals, there was a few also in 06. hmmmm
Shaun Hill is a better QB than Alex Smith. How is that even arguable? He has better numbers, a better winning %, better intangibles...you could go on and on.

I don't think people realize that Alex Smith is one of the worst QBs in the NFL (at the moment).

Cant argue that. It's sad but true. In fact, anyone that would argue that would be a complete idiot. One might have more QB skills but it doesn't make him the better QB.

I will argue that Alex Smith is better than Shaun Hill. I don't even think Smith is that great either. Shaun Hill is a mirage.
Jahvid Best...dump offs...broke tackles...inflation...noodle arm...
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
Guys can we just WAIT UNTIL A FEW WEEKS PASS? What is up with the pissing contest every day here? Hill played ok today...good for him. He isn't the Niner QB and was ineffective while here. Smith was ineffective last week. If that continues he will be gone. If he improve then we can all have a good and enjoyable year. Shaj you are being petty as usual. Not surprised.

Ineffective. . .

Hill came in Mid 2008 Season and finished 5-3 = Winning record.
Hill Started 2009 Season and was pulled mid Texan game, and was 3-2 = Winning record.

Hill NEVER EVER had the full support of Sing!! Unlike the annoited Golden Boy that we have gave 40+ M too! Oh yea and that was "GIVING" the captain badge because he was a good boy in the off season!! GIVE ME A FING BREAK!! Bow about being a good IN SEASON!!
Give the Lions Jimmy Raye as their OC and there's not a chance in the world Hill puts up 300+ on anyone. Hill is a gamer, sure, but I wouldn't expect him to do that here with Raye in San Fran.

If we're going to praise Hill for his numbers today, I hope people use the same standards they used on Alex. The Lions were all but getting blown out 35-17 late in the game. Some around here might say... "Clearly the defense relaxed and let up for the Lions to start scoring."
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by lazy:
Shaun Hill won games when it didn't matter.

Yeah and Alex has done it in clutch moments.

i like your guys selective memory. How about monday night 2007 against the cardinals, there was a few also in 06. hmmmm

You forgot that naked bootleg against the Seahawks a few years back. Man, Alex has had some magical moments.

Hill isn't ugly. He's one of the best looking QB's in the league! Such a symmetrical face!
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Please make it stop.

Originally posted by dtcomposer:

I will argue that Alex Smith is better than Shaun Hill. I don't even think Smith is that great either. Shaun Hill is a mirage.

You just proved my point.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:
yeah we sure made a mistake. you saw what happens with the game on the line and hill in charge. 1st and 10 from your own 45 and you can't get into f**king fg range in 1:30?

i will take alex smit 8 days a week over shaun hill. all you have to do is blitz him and man up on the outside. there is absolutely no chance that he will beat you deep save a blown coverage. alex smith can get the ball down field and at least present a threat.

WTF???, Alex will be benched in the next couple of games, Alex a threat?? please dude, I assume you didnt c the Seattle game....
wow this thread made it three pages. wow.
Share 49ersWebzone