LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

Alex Smith Vs. Shaun Hill. . .

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by lazy:
Shaun Hill won games when it didn't matter.

Yeah and Alex has done it in clutch moments.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
this mutha up!!!!!

like we didnt get enough of these last year
  • lazy
  • Veteran
You know what....if Shaun Hill earns a first down in the 4th quarter (when it counted the most)...there is no "favre miracle"
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jones49:

neither has done it in clutch moments.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jones49:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
You Shaun Hill lovers need to get off his Dick! He's not here anymore! HELLO!

Just like you Alex Smith lovers need to stop sucking and Swal******!! Protecting him with every excuse known in football!! Soon this marriage will be over and the org can go back to the days when anything less than a Super Bowl victory was considered a wasted season and if you didn't preform you didn't have a job let alone be protect from all the "mean people!!"

Give me a break! We will see how many lovers he has after we are 0-4 or 1-3 . . . AT BEST!
Originally posted by Deodato:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
You Shaun Hill lovers need to get off his Dick! He's not here anymore! HELLO!

Just like you Alex Smith lovers need to stop sucking and Swal******!! Protecting him with every excuse known in football!! Soon this marriage will be over and the org can go back to the days when anything less than a Super Bowl victory was considered a wasted season and if you didn't preform you didn't have a job let alone be protect from all the "mean people!!"

Give me a break! We will see how many lovers he has after we are 0-4 or 1-3 . . . AT BEST!

FAIL. Alex sucks...
Anyone up for a "Young vs Bono" thread?

are you f**king kidding me..................
Shaun Hill is a better QB than Alex Smith. How is that even arguable? He has better numbers, a better winning %, better intangibles...you could go on and on.

I don't think people realize that Alex Smith is one of the worst QBs in the NFL (at the moment).
This f**king argument is still going on when one of these guys aren't even on the team anymore!? ...Damn we're lost at QB.
Guys can we just WAIT UNTIL A FEW WEEKS PASS? What is up with the pissing contest every day here? Hill played ok today...good for him. He isn't the Niner QB and was ineffective while here. Smith was ineffective last week. If that continues he will be gone. If he improve then we can all have a good and enjoyable year. Shaj you are being petty as usual. Not surprised.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This f**king argument is still going on when one of these guys aren't even on the team anymore!? ...Damn we're lost at QB.

I agree....but I just wish we never got rid of Hill.
Share 49ersWebzone