There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most overrated RB's in the NFL

In an argument with a friend right now..and he says he thinks Frank Gore is the most overrated RB in the league (he's a Cowboy fan, lol)

Who do you guys think are the most overrated RB's?
Originally posted by jrg:
In an argument with a friend right now..and he says he thinks Frank Gore is the most overrated RB in the league (he's a Cowboy fan, lol)

Deangelo williams so far this season. i can see what your friend sees with Gore, i love the guy and dont think its all his fault but he is very overrated, atleast he is this year.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Deangelo williams so far this season. i can see what your friend sees with Gore, i love the guy and dont think its all his fault but he is very overrated, atleast he is this year.

pretty hard to consider someone overrated after one game

ask that cowboys fan about their running game today haha
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

pretty hard to consider someone overrated after one game

ask that cowboys fan about their running game today haha

very true but so far these dudes havent lived up to the hype yet. Gore cant do it alone and the playcalling isnt helping him but thats what the rest of the league sees, only niners fans know the s**t gore is goin through right now.

response should have been

"How bout dem cowboys"
shonn greene
Originally posted by ads_2006:

"How bout dem cowboys"

my response was

"lol ok dude..anyway, what do you even know about a running game? your cowboys had a stellar performance of 36 rushing yards today COMBINED..how bout dem cowboys eh? gore alone will have 36 yards in the 1st quarter..lol"
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
shonn greene

MJD right now as well

or

Michael Turner
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
shonn greene

yup, LT is out playing him by miles
pretty much every RB on my fantasy team.

"How bout dem cowboys"

my response was

"lol ok dude..anyway, what do you even know about a running game? your cowboys had a stellar performance of 36 rushing yards today COMBINED..how bout dem cowboys eh? gore alone will have 36 yards in the 1st quarter..lol"

Ummm Gore had 17 attempts for 32 yards last week on a garbage Seattle defense.............

[ Edited by WINiner on Sep 19, 2010 at 15:55:44 ]
Originally posted by WINiner:

"How bout dem cowboys"

my response was

Ummm Gore had 17 attempts for 32 yards last week on a garbage Seattle defense.............

You can tell your friend that if Gore is overrated his whole team are overrated.
Chris Johnson
You can tell your friend that Frank Gore, over the last 4 seasons, leads all players in yards from scrimmage.