Shop 49ers game tickets
Why can't we have a QB like Peyton manning
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Eli is getting punked by big bro

Yup, makin' it look "Too Easy". On another note, I hope The Niners
bounce back like this tomorrow night ;D
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Or how about a creative offense like them? That would help tenfold. Look how Peyton is in shotgun a lot... spreading the field, utilizing the open space. WAKE UP SINGLETARY! Let Alex do the damage he can do out of shotgun... the ONE thing we know he can do pretty well.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Or how about a creative offense like them? That would help tenfold. Look how Peyton is in shotgun a lot... spreading the field, utilizing the open space. WAKE UP SINGLETARY! Let Alex do the damage he can do out of shotgun... the ONE thing we know he can do pretty well.

Yup, I wanna see shotgun 4WR set on 1st down.

I'd like to see how Smith would do if he was doing most of the play calling like Manning does.
Originally posted by skynet907:

I'd like to see how Smith would do if he was doing most of the play calling like Manning does.

its never made sense to me that we've never really had an offense that would seem to play to Alex's strengths. not only do we have an offense that seems to disregard what the modern NFL is all about, but it also disregards our own personnel.

Not to argue w/you; AS can't READ like Peyton IMO...
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Smith called his own plays during a few 2 minute drills last season and was very effective.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Did Collinsworth just say unmolested?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Well Eli has got me a couple points, luckily they will keep airing it out so Eli and Smith can get some more points

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Well Eli has got me a couple points, luckily they will keep airing it out so Eli and Smith can get some more points

We need passes to Nicks and Nicks only!!
what did brandon jacobs do?

lol

threw his helmet like an idiot
I'm losing 135 to 44 in one league. Largely in part because Best and Steelers d both scored over 40 points lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
what did brandon jacobs do?

lol

threw his helmet like an idiot

what a dumbf**k, should be thrown out of the game for that crap
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Smith called his own plays during a few 2 minute drills last season and was very effective.

I understand that, but he stated, and to paraphrase, most of the plays. I don't think that will work for this team. In certain situations, it probably will.
Share 49ersWebzone